Yuneec H520 is a hexacopter that is developed to be used as a professional drone. Apart from capturing adventurous photos, RC drone has various roles to play and follow such as keeping an area under surveillance for its security, chasing somebody without allowing him or her to come to know about the chase etc. Drone is essential to conduct such activities worrying-free in such a way as it is completed by a professional man.
ProsRuf and tuf body. Drone is compatible to all 3 gimbal systems. Different speed modes. Stunning photographs. Enough flight distance.
ConsIt lags while changing speed mode. Less flight time. Not for a common man.
How is Yuneec H520 Drone?
H520 is a six-rotor drone which possesses to work in professional ways. Your ambitions to have a good looking photos come to true when Yuneec drone is deployed for that purpose. Six propellers help keeping it to be stable and precise every time whether that is taking off or landing or even during strong winds blow. Different flight speed modes make sure to work in accordance with the pilot or environment.
Data is optimally secured as H520 drone and ST16S both have direct communication to avoid data transfer to other servers. Whatever you capture all come directly to you without missing or parallel transfer to other servers.
Stunning photographs are captured by this RC helicopter. This is a GPS drone which can go as far as 1500 m, quite enough with running time of about 30 minutes. H520 is one of the most expensive drones which is not for a common user and he will have stay away from these precious drones as they can’t afford it.
E90 is a gimbal camera which is attached with the drone. It has following features:
- 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
Following features of E50 gimbal are:
- 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
- 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines and other vertical assets
- 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
- Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
- High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
- The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
- Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight plan
- Adjustable temperature detection
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
ST16S Ground Station:
ST16S is a remote controller which is based on high frequency signal transmission. It is a transmitter cum receiver that integrates built-in 7 inches display and eliminating the need of external one for this purpose. Real-time transmission is possible through it with great ease. Point to point connection of ground station with the drone ensures protective data transmission.
Items in Bundle:
- 1 ST16S
- 1 H520 Airframe
- 1 E90
- 1 filter ring adaptor
- 1 16gb micro SD
- 1 replacement damper set
- 2 Batteries
- 1 plastic Sunshade
- 1 netstrap
- 1 directional antenna
- 1 USB cable
- 1 smart charger
- 1 US power supply
- 5 A propellers
- 5 B propellers
Yuneec H520 Price:
Yuneec H520 might sound you costly but when you come to know it thoroughly, you will get a professional photographer which must cost more than the current price. Buy it through our site and get special benefits. To check latest price, click on the Amazon link in the description section.
Things to be Taken Care Regarding its Usage:
- Beginners should first undergo through manual instructions thoroughly.
- Don’t try to do something with internal parts of the drone.
- Don’t fly it in bad weather conditions.
- Don’t use its battery, if it seems to be swelling or damaged.
- Don’t keep your drone battery near to the objects capable to capture fire easily.