Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips is an FDA approved ovulation test kit. It is highly efficient in detecting the dramatic increase in the level of LH in urine just before the release of an egg from the ovary of a woman. These ovulation strips are very sensitive and hence, come with a 99% accuracy. You can use them to find out your most fertile days in a month when you are trying to conceive. A much deserving entrant in the best ovulation kit listing!
How are Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips?
The Wondfo Ovulation Kit includes 50 ovulation strips which detect the presence of LH in the urine efficiently. The accuracy is unmatchable and is considered reliable owing to the approval by FDA. If you are trying to conceive, the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips will do an exceptional job in letting you know when you’ll ovulate. Hence, you can make full use of the fertile time period and get pregnant. It is certainly one of the best ovulation kits which can help you become a parent asap!
How to Use Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips?
Using the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips is simple. Follow these steps:
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Take one of the ovulation strips from the ovulation test kit. With the arrows on it pointing downwards, insert it into the cup. Make sure you do not cross the MAX line.
- Let the strip sit in it for 3 seconds. After that, remove it from the container or cup and lay it on a flat surface.
- After 5 minutes, you can read your results.
To interpret the results of the ovulation test, you need to compare the colour intensity of the test and control lines. If you notice two lines and the bottom test line is similar in colour or darker than the control line, the result is positive. However, if two lines are visible on the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips and the test line is lighter than the control line, it means the result is negative. The LH has not reached a point wherein it can give you a positive result. Hence, you must continue using the ovulation test kit, same time every day.
On the other hand, if no lines or only the test line is visible, it indicates that the ovulation test is invalid. You need to retest with another ovulation strip.
How Do the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. The Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result with the ovulation strips, you are likely to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you indulge in sexual intercourse within this time frame.
The Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
Preconception Planning – Important Things to do when Trying to Conceive – Tips to Have a Healthy Baby
There are certain things a couple needs to keep in mind when planning for a baby. There are certain lifestyle changes that will ensure your and your baby’s good health. Hence, you need to follow certain useful tips when trying to conceive:
Furthermore, keep the Wondfo Ovulation Test Kit with you to find out the most fertile days in a month. With this ovulation kit, your preconception planning will go in the right direction. You can also purchase the Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips for an easy home pregnancy test thereafter. They’re accurate as ever!
Things to Take Care when Using Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips
- Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips are certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These ovulation strips have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the ovulation test kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips
1. Are the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips accurate?
Yes, they're 99% accurate.
2. Do you need to use the Wondfo Ovulation Kit in the morning or afternoon?
The afternoon time is considered more suitable for the ovulation test with these ovulation strips.
3. How many ovulation strips are packed in this ovulation test kit?
You get 50 Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips in this ovulation kit.
4. How sensitive are the Wondfo Ovulation Test Strips?
They carry a sensitivity of 25 mIU. Hence, this is one of the best ovulation kits available out there.