Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser is one of the sophisticated Waterpik appliances from its designer series. Moreover, not only classy looks, it is known for its extremely rewarding performance. Belonging to one of the trustworthy water flosser brands, it takes care of your dental health goals like its own.
How is Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser?
It is a classy-looking, high in performance, extremely reliable Waterpik water flosser. Be it the plaque, bacteria or dental diseases, it keeps them away from you as long as you’re regularly using it. You’ll notice your teeth and gums at the best of their health in few weeks of regular usage.
How to Use Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser
Pull the water storage compartment out of your Waterpik WP-672. Start filling it with lukewarm water or mouthwash, according to your choice. After that, properly insert it into the base. Select the tip of your choice and place it on the top of the flosser handle with a click.
Now, you have to choose the mode, normally the floss mode. Similarly, choose the pressure intensity according to your needs. It would be better if you started with a lower intensity. After that, place the tip in your mouth pointing towards your gumline. The tip must be vertically placed. Turn the device on and clean your mouth thoroughly. The two timers will take care of your entire flossing session. After flossing, you can switch to the massage mode for taking care of your gums.
Things to Take Care when Using Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser
- Store the Waterpik WP-672 safely where it won’t fall into any sink or on the ground.
- Do not touch the plug when your hands are wet.
- This is not a device you can use in the shower.
- The jet stream is powerful and hence, you shouldn’t point it under your tongue and any other delicate area.
- Do not insert any foreign object into the Waterpik WP-672.
- Only water or dentist recommended liquid should be poured into the water storage tank.
Frequently Asked Questions on Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser
1. How to use the toothbrush tip that comes along with Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser?
Insert the toothbrush tip onto the flosser handle and place it on your teeth. Start cleaning using light pressure and small strokes.
2. Which is the best tip for someone with braces if they use Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser?
Orthodontic tips are perfect for brace-wearing people. It gives them optimum clean in and around the braces.
3. What is the use of the Pik Pocket Tip that Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser brings with it?
With the Pik Pocket Tip, people having periodontal pockets can provide anti-bacterial liquid or water into them. One just has to place the tip softly into the pockets using the lowest pressure control.
4. How does the Massage Mode of Waterpik WP-672 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser work?
Massage mode is specially designed to boost gum health. After flossing for one full minute, you can switch to this mode. Here, the water stream aims at your gums and massages them. As a result of which, your gums tighten and look fit as a fiddle in few weeks.
5. In how many days should you replace the Waterpik WP-672 flossing tips?
The jet tips that come with Waterpik WP-672 should be replaced once in every six months. On the other hand, the pik pocket, orthodontic, plaque-seeker and toothbrush tips must be replaced once in every three months.