Clinically proven to be very effective, Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser is one of the unique oral irrigators which drives away the bacteria and plaque entirely from your mouth. It prevents gum diseases and lets you flaunt whiter and shinier teeth everytime you floss with it.
How is Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser?
This is one of the most technologically advanced Waterpik water flossers. Moreover, having a cordless design, it gets extra marks for usability. It efficaciously wipes out the unwanted debris in your mouth while adding bountiful of health to your teeth and gums.
How to Use Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser
Before you begin, you need to fill the water reservoir with lukewarm water for the best results. In order to do so, open the filling door and go ahead. Firmly place your preferred flossing tip onto the flosser handle. Adjust the pressure according to your own needs. But, initially, you must start from the lowest setting.
Now, you can bend over the counter-top and let the flossing tip into your mouth. Direct it towards your gumline at 90-degree angle. After that, switch Waterpik WP-560 on and start cleaning from the back end of your teeth towards the front. As a result of which, you’ll notice the best results. For an in-depth cleaning, let your jet spray clean between every teeth and especially along the edges of your gums.
Things to Take Care when Using Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser
- You must not use the charger with wet hands.
- The magnetic charger must be kept away from water or any other liquid.
- The jet spray must be used for flossing purposes only and not be directed towards any other body parts, especially nose and ears.
- Change the water flossing tips after the prescribed time period. Furthermore, use only the tips manufactured by Waterpik.
- Before you start using the product, check whether the charger works well and the device is not damaged.
Frequently Asked Questions on Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser
1. How does the charger of Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser work?
The charger uses magnetic induction technology and only needs to be plugged in and attached to the appliance. Its superior technology allows it to charge the device fully in just four hours.
2. What is the use of travel plug that comes with Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser?
It prevents leakage of any liquid inside your Waterpik WP-560 while you’re travelling. You need to plug it in every time you take your Waterpik water flosser with you away from home.
3. Can Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser be cleaned?
Absolutely! The reservoir is removable and can be cleaned under running water. Moreover, it is also top-rack dishwasher safe. Further, if you want to clean the exterior of the appliance, use a soft cloth and a gentle cleanser for the purpose.
4. Is the battery of Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Dental Water Flosser replaceable?
No, it doesn’t consist of replaceable batteries. However, they are recyclable after their life is over.
5. How efficient is Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced for people with implants?
For people with implants, Waterpik WP-560 is clinically tested to improve the health of their gums with regular usage. For the best results, one needs to use a plaque-seeker Waterpik flossing tip.