The answer to easy plaque-removal and natural teeth whitening, Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser is the gadget that you must own. You can eliminate the chances of plaque building its home in your mouth with this Waterpik water flosser. Furthermore, by using this product you can add goodness to your smiles by flaunting your pearl-white teeth.
How is Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser?
This Waterpik Water Flosser is perfect for your daily flossing regimen. Moreover, it brings out the natural whiteness of your teeth by scrubbing off the stains. If you want your teeth and gums to shout good health, then this Waterpik Whitening Professional Water Flosser is the bang-on solution.
How to Use Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser
Remove the detachable reservoir from its base carefully. After that, fill it with lukewarm water and attach it back onto its base. Take one teeth whitening tablet and load the water flosser handle with it. Choose the pressure setting according to your own preferences. But it’s recommended to start with lower pressure options.
Now, take the water flossing tip into your mouth. Remember you have to turn the flosser on only when it’s in your mouth to avoid water flashing everywhere. Slightly lean over your wash basin and turn the flosser on. Let the Waterpik WF-05 aim at your teeth & gum edges at a 90-degree angle for optimal cleaning. Switch to all areas in your mouth using the pacer. Let your mouth feel fresh all day, thereafter.
Things to Take Care when Using Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser
- This appliance must not be used for any other purposes other than flossing.
- Do not fill the reservoir with any liquid other than water or dentist-approved solutions.
- You must not use it if you have any open wounds in your mouth.
- Children must be advised to not play with this electric appliance. It should be handled carefully if kids are around.
- The teeth whitening tablets must not be consumed by children or your pets.
- You must not put the whitening tablets into the reservoir of Waterpik WF-05.
Frequently Asked Questions on Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser
1. Is Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser durable?
Yes, it is. It also comes with a three-year warranty. Hence, you can replace the gadget if it gets damaged.
2. Is it necessary to clean Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser?
Yes, of course. If you leave it otherwise, you might not get proper results. So, once in every three months, clean your Waterpik water flosser. For this purpose, you can add vinegar to warm water filled in the reservoir. After that, switch it on and splash all the water into the sink until the reservoir is emptied completely. Repeat the process with clean lukewarm water.
3. How many whitening tablets must be used in a day for proper whitening of your teeth?
With Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser, you get one packet of 30 teeth whitening tablets. For best results, use one tablet every day while flossing.
4. Do you need to replace the water flossing tips that come with Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser?
Yes, it's necessary so as to continue getting the wonderful results. The orthodontic and plaque-seeking tips must be replaced once in every three months. However, the general use jet flossing tips must be replaced once in every six months.
5. How do the built-in timers on the Waterpik WF-05 Whitening Professional Water Flosser work?
Waterpik WF-05 comes with two in-built timers. One of them is a one-minute timer which helps the flosser pause after one minute to let you know that you've flossed for the recommended time. On the other hand, it also consists of a quad-pacer that pauses after every 30 seconds to help you know when it's time to switch to flossing the next zone in your mouth.