True Metrix Glucometer is an advanced blood sugar test machine that helps you in your diabetes care and management effortlessly. It is proven to be extremely accurate and hence, can be considered a reliable health monitor. The True Metrix blood glucose meter is available along with the True Metrix test strips at an affordable price. Your healthcare will never be compromised if you have the True Metrix glucose meter by your side.
How is True Metrix Glucometer?
When we talk about the blood sugar test machines, we expect them to be accurate and reliable, give quick blood sugar test results and bring us features that will help in our diabetes treatment. Well, the True Metrix blood glucose meter is exactly what we expect from these devices. With Triple Sense Technology, it is proven to be one of the best blood glucose monitors.
Furthermore, it features no coding technology that adds to your convenience. If you want your results to be stored, the True Metrix glucose meter does that too along with the date and time of the blood sugar test. It is extremely easy to use and lets you keep an eye on your blood glucose levels easily at the luxury of your home. In simple words, the True Metrix meter is a dependable health monitor you can invest on.
How to Use True Metrix Glucometer?
The True Metrix Glucometer provides you with a high-level performance when it comes to blood sugar tests. However, using this device is extremely easy. You just need to follow the following instructions:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Take one of the True Metrix test strips out of the vial. Make sure you close the vial as soon as you take one test strip out.
- Now, insert the test strip into the True Metrix glucose meter to turn it on. Ensure the drop symbol appears in the display.
- Insert a lancet into the lancing device and adjust the level. You can then use it to prick the test site.
- Allow a drop of blood to form at the site. Once done, apply it to the True Metrix test strip’s sample tip. Hold it until the True Metrix meter beeps.
- You will then notice dashes appear on the display. It means that the True Metrix glucose meter is testing your blood sugar levels.
- After a gap of 4 seconds, your results will be displayed on the screen. These results are automatically saved into the device’s memory along with the time and date. You can also use the event tags to be stored along with your blood sugar test results.
- Once done, press the test strip release button on the True Metrix Glucometer to dispose of it.
Reduce Your Blood Sugar Levels with the Help of Ayurveda
Ayurveda has proven that reducing blood glucose levels is as easy as one simple home remedy. Now, what is it about? Watch it here:
Moreover, to keep a check on the reducing blood sugar levels, you need good blood sugar test machines, like the True Metrix Glucometer. Keep it at your service always! You will benefit a lot from it. 🙂
Things to Take Care when Using True Metrix Glucometer
- Use the True Metrix meter for blood sugar tests only when your hands are thoroughly clean.
- Do not keep the True Metrix test strips outside the vial for an extended period of time.
- Use only True Metrix test strips with this blood sugar test machine.
- Do not attempt to reuse the test strips or lancets. They’re meant for a single use only.
- Store the True Metrix Glucometer in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Using these products after their expiration date might lead to inaccurate results. Hence, you must not do so.
Frequently Asked Questions on True Metrix Glucometer
1. Is this True Metrix Glucometer available along with its entire kit?
No, this True Metrix blood glucose meter comes with the True Metrix test strips only. Hence, you would need to buy the other products required for the blood sugar test separately.
2. How many test strips are available with the True Metrix glucose meter?
This blood sugar test machine comes with 2 vials each containing 50 True Metrix test strips. So, you receive a total of 100 test strips for your blood sugar tests.
3. Does the True Metrix blood glucose meter support alternate site testing?
Yes, it does. The True Metrix Glucometer keeps all your needs covered. However, you would want to refer to the booklet for the entire information in order to conduct the blood sugar test properly.
4. What is the size of the blood sample the True Metrix Glucometer needs for a blood glucose test?
This blood sugar test machine needs only a 0.5 microliter blood sample to conduct the test.