Remington PG525 is a cordless and rechargeable body grooming kit which comprises all purposes in one package. From internally to externally, it has several amazing and unique things to deliver a perfect shape and shave to your hairs. It uses Li-Ion to boost the power supply and charging. Once using it gives you amazing experiences.
How is Remington PG525 Shaver?
Remington PG525 works in a diligent and smart manner to boost its performance and efficiency. It comprises full-sized trimmer, foil shaver, detail trimmer, body trimmer and a complete comb set. Multiple things in one package fulfill the desire of more in less price. If we talk about the performance then it is good. Sideburns, mustache and problematic contours are easily covered by it.
How to Use Remington PG525 Shaver?
It is identical to a lesser or greater extent to Remington PG520. With a view to get deep actions of shaver against unwanted and stubborn hairs, follow the complete procedure:
For Facial Shaving
Make your skin dry by wiping with a velvety cloth. Hold the shaver in your hand at perpendicular to your face. Don’t apply too much pressure and glide the machine smoothly across the chin line, neckline and problematic contours. Once the shave is finished, apply a cream on your face for better results.
To make large sideburns or give shape to mustache, use the trimmer head. Take the machine along the sideburns at some angles to ensure the machine’s accessibility to your hairs.
For Chest Trimming
Both chest and torso hairs can be trimmed with the deep actions of Remington PG525. You have to keep the head inclined so as to allow it to capture miximum hairs on every pass. Use a brush along with the trimmer to remove the sticky hairs cut it down by the trimmer.
Things to Take Care when Using Remington PG525 Shaver
1. Always keep all of its attachments in its kit to avoid missing or lost of attachments.
2. Don’t make the children understand about the advantages of it, otherwise they will try it.
3. Avoid charging it heavily.
4. Clean all the attachments after every use.
5. Don’t shave on wet skin because it is not waterproof.
6. Always see mirror while using the machine for better results.
7. Replace the trimmer head after a regular interval of time to maintain its efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions on Remington XR1410 Shaver
1. Can Remington PG525 Shaver be used on wet face?
No, it doesn’t support wet skin type.
2. Do it comprise replacement of heads ?
Yes, after a fixed period of time trimming blade needs to be replaced.
3. Do we get a battery charger with the Remington PG525 Shaver?
Yes, it comprises a charger to charge the machine.
4. Does Remington PG525 Shaver hurt?
Proper usage of it never leads ones to suffer.
5. Can we control the speed of the Remington PG525 Shaver?
Speed can’t be controlled by externally.