Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator is the little, compact and cordless appliance designed to get rid of your peach fuzz and give you a skin that feels soft to touch. It requires low maintenance and delivers a good performance when it comes to removing the unwanted hair from your face.
How is Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator
It is a miniature-in-size facial epilator that literally fits in everywhere, be it your purse or your budget. It has got quite impressive looks and works well to get rid of the light stubble on your chin and upper lips. Get a sleek and smooth skin by getting rid of the peach fuzz on your face with Remington EP1050CDN.
How to Use Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator
Clean your skin and make sure it is completely dry. Hold the Remington EP1050CDN and remove its cap. After that, turn it on by sliding the power button. Now, using small strokes guide it on the surface of your skin and let it pull out the unwanted hair from your face. Clean it using the cleaning brush thereafter. And apply a moisturizing cream on your face to get rid of the redness.
Things to Take Care when Using Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator
- Remington EP1050CDN is not waterproof. Hence, do not use it for wet epilation or clean it under running water.
- It isn’t meant for use on children or invalids. Make sure your children do not play with the device.
- Do not press too hard while you’re epilating. It might lead to injuries.
- Do not insert anything into any opening of the device.
- Clean the device after every session and keep it hygienic for your next use.
- Do not share it with anyone else.
- Keep your Remington EP1050CDN away from extreme temperatures.
- Ensure it doesn’t come near your eyebrows or scalp hair.
- Do not use the device if the tweezers or the head is damaged.
- Always keep the protective cap on when it is not in use.
Frequently Asked Questions on Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator
1. Can Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator be used for wet epilation?
No, it is not at all waterproof. Hence, strictly stick to dry epilation only when it comes to Remington EP1050CDN.
2. Does Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator come with a travel wallet?
No, but it is lightweight and a really small device that easily fits into your bag or luggage. It doesn't need a travel pouch to be travel-friendly.
3. Do we get a battery charger with the Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator?
Well, the epilator is cordless but it isn't rechargeable. It runs on one AA battery which is included in the packaging of the device.
4. Does Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator hurt?
If you're epilating for the first time with this appliance, you might feel a prickling sensation which is normal. However, with gradual use, you will feel less or no pain. You can remove all the facial hair easily then.
5. Can we control the speed of the Remington EP1050CDN Facial Epilator?
Unfortunately, it comes with only one built-in speed setting and you cannot change that. It's not as powerful as other epilators but works well on your face. Hence, without changing the speed you can get a clean, clear and hair-free face.