PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit includes 50 hCG pregnancy test strips which 99.8% accurately measure the levels of pregnancy hormones in the urine of pregnant women. You can use these as early pregnancy test strips as well as they work even before 5 days before your period is due. You need zero effort to use them. If you notice any early signs of pregnancy and need to confirm, these are the best pregnancy test kits for the purpose.
How is PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit?
PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit is the easy to use early pregnancy test kit which without any errors detects the amount of hCG in the urine of women who have conceived. It can clearly tell you whether you’re pregnant or not even before 5 days your period is due. You can test it if you notice early pregnancy symptoms. However, when used after 1 week of your missed period, it becomes 99.8% accurate. Clearly the sign of the best pregnancy kit!
How to Use PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit?
Follow these simple steps for the home pregnancy test with the PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit:
- Take a clean cup or container and collect your urine in it. For the best results, use your first-morning urine.
- Dip the test strip in the urine and let it sit for 3 seconds. Once it gets completely saturated, remove it from the container.
- Now, keep it on a flat surface and wait for the results.
- Exactly after 5 minutes, check your results.
If you notice two distinct lines, the result is positive and you’re pregnant. In case, you notice only one top line, the result is negative. If you notice no lines or only a bottom line, it indicates the result is invalid and you need to take the pregnancy test again.
How Does the PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. These home pregnancy test strips react with the hCG, if present, in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test strips, the results will be positive.
The PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit is one of the best pregnancy test kits for early pregnancy tests as well. They’re sensitive and accurate. PREGMATE has been one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands among the expecting mothers as they have impeccably looked after the needs of all the women.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms – What are the Early Signs of Pregnancy & Useful Pregnancy Tips for Healthy Development of the Baby
The early signs of pregnancy are often seen from the first two weeks after conception. They’re often misunderstood and overlooked by women. However, it is important to find out whether you’re pregnant or not if you have been experiencing the early pregnancy symptoms. The PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit would help you find out accurate results.
But, in order to make use of the early pregnancy tests, one needs to know about the early pregnancy symptoms as well. Here is a video that takes you through the early signs of pregnancy, their development and also gives you certain healthy pregnancy tips:
Things to Take Care when Using PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit
- Confirm your results with a medical professional even after your results with the home pregnancy tests are positive. It is important to be double sure.
- Keep the PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit away from the reach of children.
- You can use these home pregnancy test strips for an early pregnancy test but it is recommended to wait at least 1 week after your missed period.
- Store the pregnancy test strips in a cool and dry place. Do not reuse them.
- Make sure you check the expiration date of each pregnancy test strip before using them.
- Use a clean cup or container to collect your urine. Contaminated one might lead to inaccurate results even if you use the best pregnancy test kit.
Frequently Asked Questions on PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit
1. When do you need to collect your urine for the pregnancy test?
You can collect urine at any time of the day for the pregnancy test with PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit. However, the first-morning urine is best suited owing to the high concentration of hCG in it.
2. Is it necessary to read results on the PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit exactly after 5 minutes?
Well, yes you need to interpret the results exactly after 5 minutes. Waiting longer than that might lead to false results, especially if your results are negative.
3. There is no colour band in the Control Zone. What does that mean?
It shows that your pregnancy test with the PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit has been invalid. You need to test again.
4. What does the presence of the Control line indicate?
It shows that the early pregnancy test you just took has worked out successfully.
5. Is the PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Kit approved by FDA?
Indeed. It is therefore considered very reliable.