PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips provide greater chances of predicting the most fertile days in your ovulation cycle with 99% accuracy. It comes with the guarantee of zero-hassle use and gives you results within 5 minutes. The best ovulation kits keep these requirements covered. And PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips does the job brilliantly.
How are PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips?
The PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips are zero-hassle, quick results, greater sensitivity, FDA approved and 99% accurate ovulation strips. They keep track of your ovulation calendar perfectly. It possesses all the features that the best ovulation kit must have and hence, it does belong to that list. If you want to find out the most fertile days in your ovulation cycle without too much effort, PREGMATE ovulation kit is the one for you.
How to Use PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips?
Using the PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips is simple. Follow these steps:
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Take one of the ovulation strips from the ovulation kit. With the arrows on it pointing downwards, insert it into the cup. Make sure you do not cross the MAX line.
- Let the strip sit in it for 3 seconds. After that, remove it from the container or cup and lay it on a flat surface.
- After 5 minutes, you can read your results.
To interpret the results of the ovulation test, you need to compare the colour intensity of the test and control lines. If you notice two lines and the bottom test line is similar in colour or darker than the control line, the result is positive. However, if two lines are visible on the PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips and the test line is lighter than the control line, it means the result is negative. The LH has not reached a point wherein it can give you a positive result. Hence, you must continue using the ovulation kit, same time every day.
On the other hand, if no lines or only the test line is visible, it indicates that the ovulation test is invalid. You need to retest with another ovulation strip.
How Do the PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. The PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result with the ovulation strips, you are likely to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you indulge in sexual intercourse within this time frame.
The PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
Take These Nutrients & Vitamins if You’re Trying to Conceive
Keeping your body pregnancy-ready is very important when you’re trying to conceive. For this purpose, a well-balanced diet with proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients is essential. Watch this for a better idea about pre-pregnancy nutrition:
Moreover, bring home the PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips to keep track of your ovulation calendar and find out the best time to get pregnant. PREGMATE also comes with pregnancy test strips, You can purchase those to confirm your pregnancy later on. Check out PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Strips!
Things to Take Care when Using PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips
- PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips are certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These ovulation strips have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the ovulation kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips
1. Can you use PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips if your ovulation cycle is variable?
Yes, this ovulation kit is highly reliable and gives accurate results irrespective of the variable ovulation cycle.
2. How sensitive are the ovulation strips?
This ovulation kit consists of ovulation strips with 25 mIU sensitivity. Hence, they're good for early detection.
3. Will the results be affected if you check them after 30 minutes?
Yes, the negative results might get interfered with.
4. What is the best time to collect urine for the ovulation test?
You can choose anytime in the day after 10 AM for the test. However, the afternoon time is considered the best.
5. If I notice a negative result, for how long shall I continue taking the test?
You can use the PREGMATE Ovulation Test for a minimum of 5 days in such a case or until your LH surge has been detected.