Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra is the most technologically advanced appliance designed to take care of your oral health goals. It helps you inculcate the healthy habit of flossing and cleans your mouth in 60 seconds in a day. Feel ultra fresh with the Ultra Airfloss!
How is Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra?
It is a new and improved airfloss with superior triple burst technology which cleans every inch of your mouth brilliantly. Talking about its efficiency, it removes 99.9% germs and helps you smile better and brighter each day. Moreover, it is clinically proven to be wholesome for your teeth and gum care.
How to Use Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra
Insert the nozzle into the floss handle. Open the reservoir and fill it with the BreathRx mouthwash. It will make your mouth fresher than ever before. Now, press the power mode button to select the desired mode. Then, place it inside your mouth along the gum line in the space between two teeth. Make sure you close your lip lightly over the nozzle tip to avoid any mess.
Once you place the tip in your mouth, switch on the activation button. The micro-burst technology of Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 will clean deep between your teeth and along the gum edges. If you press down the activation button, it will give you a 1-second pause while you switch from one space to another. After a thorough flossing session, you can smile healthy all day!
Things to Take Care when Using Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra
- Handle Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra with utmost care.
- Clean the nozzles after every use.
- Make sure you use the correct mode according to the health of your teeth and gums.
- Do not fill in any solution into the appliance that’s not recommended by any dental professional.
- Using Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 with mouthwash is recommended for a proper clean and fresher experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra
1. How long does the battery of Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra last?
Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra works on Lithium-ion powered battery. This gives the device a long battery life which lasts up to 2 weeks.
2. Should the Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra nozzles be replaced?
Yes, it is recommended to replace them every 6 months. Doing so, you’ll continue getting the amazing results and can smile healthy for years to come.
3. How many modes are available on Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra?
There are three customizable modes available, single, double and triple burst for you to choose. Select the one which will be the most appropriate for you.
4. Is Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra better than string floss?
Yes, absolutely! It is easier and gentler to use as compared to string floss. Moreover, it also gives you a much better clean. Everything about this gadget is ultra amazing anyway.
5. How many years of warranty does Philips Sonicare HX8332 12 Airfloss Ultra have?
It comes with a 2 year limited warranty. Hence, you can continue getting an amazing flossing experience for a long time.