Brighten your smiles with the help of Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush. Featuring superior sonic technology, it aims to provide you with strong teeth and healthy gums.
How is Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush?
It is one of the basic models of Philips Sonicare. With all the necessary features, it strengthens your gums and makes your teeth healthy as ever.
How to Use Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush?
Apply your regular toothpaste onto the wet toothbrush head. Place it in your mouth at a 45-degree angle. Now, you can switch on the toothbrush. Slowly glide across the tooth surface and make small circular movements.
As a result of which, the bristles will be able to reach deep between your teeth and pull out the stubborn plaque. Follow a tooth-by-tooth cleaning phenomenon and make sure you reach the inner surface areas as well.
Things to Take Care when Using Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush
- Using Sonic toothbrushes can be a little messy if you don’t switch on the appliance after it’s in your mouth. Avoid the mess, turn it on only when you have placed it on your teeth at a 45-degree angle.
- Use a toothbrush head that fits your oral care goals. Using a wrong one might not deliver the desired results.
- It doesn’t have a pressure indicator. Hence, you need to be as gentle as possible to avoid over-brushing and tooth damage.
- Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Toothbrush isn’t an electric toothbrush for kids. Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Clean the toothbrush properly after using it. Moreover, replace the Philips Sonicare brush heads regularly to fight plaque effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions on Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush
1. Does Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush damage your teeth?
No, it is meant to clean your mouth off bacteria and plaque entirely. As a result of which, your teeth and gums become stronger and healthier gradually.
2. How does a Sonic Toothbrush work?
Sonic toothbrushes work at great speed and scrape away all the plaque in the process. Moving back and forth and driving fluid deep between your teeth, it pushes out all the debris stuck in your teeth.
3. What happens if you don’t change the toothbrush head of Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush?
Using the same toothbrush head over a long period of time might result in dental problems. Bacteria might infest on the bristles causing cavities and tooth decay.
If you swallow harmful bacteria, it might also cause serious health issues. Hence, you must change the toothbrush heads regularly, at least once in three-four months.
4. Does Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush have a Quad-Pacer?
No, it doesn’t have a quad-pacer. You can purchase the higher models if you want to enjoy its benefits.
5. How long does Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush battery last?
The battery life is a plus point of this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush. If you charge it once, the battery lasts up to two weeks before getting discharged completely.