No matter how short your body hairs are, Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 can get rid of them in just a matter of time. It is one of the best hair removal epilators that leaves your skin smooth and hair-free without any irritation or discomfort. With this epilator, you can save a lot of time and money and get just as beautiful results as you do when you wax your body.
How is Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401?
This Philips Satinelle hair removal epilator is a budget-friendly appliance meant for basic epilation. It doesn’t promise you of any high-end luxuries but leaves your skin smooth and soft by getting rid of all unwanted hairs. If you invest in it, you’ll experience a hygienic and comfortable hair removal.
How to Use Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401
This Philips Satinelle hair removal epilator is meant for dry use only and hence before you begin, make sure your skin is clean and completely dry. Connect the power cord to the device and plug it in. Now, place the head of the epilator at a 90° angle to your skin. Stretch your skin slightly so as to let your hairs stand straight.
After that, press the ON button and select your desired speed. Now, slowly start epilating by moving the device against the direction in which your hair has grown. Continue the process until you’ve removed all the hair on your skin.
After epilating, clean its head so as to remove the unwanted hairs from it to maintain a proper hygiene. Apply a moisturizer to your skin in order to prevent any irritation and redness.
Things to Take Care when Using Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401
- Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 is meant for dry use only. Hence, do not use it in the shower.
- The power cord & the appliance must be kept away from the contact of water.
- It shouldn’t be within the reach of kids and invalids.
- Unplug the epilator when not in use.
- Handle the power cord and epilator carefully. Do not wrap the cord around it or use an extension cord.
- The epilator must not be placed under direct sunlight.
- Keep the epilator away from your eyelashes, hair on your head and clothing.
- Use it to remove hair from your legs only.
- If you’re new to epilating, always use the efficiency cap while hair removal.
- To enjoy having a hair-free skin for a longer period of time, use an exfoliating brush or cream in the following days.
- Always use a moisturizer after epilating to prevent skin irritation.
- Clean the Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 head after every use.
- If you’re someone with skin allergies, open wounds, or anything of that sort, consult your doctor before using the epilator.
Frequently Asked Questions on Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401
1. Can Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 be used for facial hair removal?
No, it is meant to be used on your legs only. You must not use it to remove any other hair in any other body part.
2. Does Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 have any side effects?
Generally, it doesn't have any side effects. But you might see slight redness which is normal. It will disappear in a short period of time. Remember to use a moisturization cream after every use. That will help your skin relax.
3. How to clean the head of Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401?
Remove the head of the Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 while it is turned off. Use a small brush to remove any small & loose hair hanging onto the tweezers. After that, rinse it properly using warm water. Dry it completely using a soft cloth. After it dries out, place the epilator head back onto the device and insert it until you hear a click. That will place it firmly. Now, you have your Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 all clean and ready for next use.
4. Is Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 safe for beginners?
Absolutely! If you're new to epilating, it will cause a bit of pain in the first time. Gradually, you will get accustomed to it. Moreover, for the best results, use the efficiency cap and remove your hair at night if you're a beginner. That will reduce the pain and let the redness disappear overnight.
5. Does Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401 remove hair without pulling your skin?
Yes, it comes with 21 tweezer disks which rotate in order to get hold of your hair properly. This is why it doesn't cause much discomfort. However, if you're new to this hair removing process, you might feel the pain as your hair gets uprooted. But, eventually, you'll be aware of the whole process and feel zero skin-irritation. Hence, for the easiest way to get rid of unwanted hair, you must purchase Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401.