Philips Norelco AT830/46 4500 is a good-value shaver which produces complete deep actions against tough and heavy beard. Being light weight, ones can use it easily without any hand pain. Replacement is also inexpensive which requires you to do once a year.
How is Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Electric Shaver?
Philips Norelco AT830-46 is compatible to all hairs type. It has the tendency to adapt itself according to your beard. It covers maximum parts of your face. All the three independently working dual system blades try their best and give you a protective skin while shaving. There is also battery indicator to remind you the power left in your shaver. Its functionality is efficient and effective which collectively make it the most favorite for a common person.
How to Use Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Electric Shaver
Turn your Philips Norelco At830-46 shaver on to make it work on your face. It supports both dry and wet skin. For dry skin, wash your face and then wipe it thoroughly to make it completely dry and then use it while for wet, make your skin wet using water or foam. I suggest you to use it over wet skin with foam or gel for extra skin protection and dry for convenience.
Hold it properly and shave along the hairs. If you want to keep mustache or big sideburns or even goatee, avoid these parts for the trimming. Don’t apply high pressure so as to make it enable to glide smoothly along the jaw line or neck and also to have maximum coverage.
Once the shave is completed use Pop-up trimmer to give shape to your sideburns, goatee and mustache. Now your face looks better than earlier. Keep your shaver clean and keep it in its cover.
Things to Take Care when Using Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Electric Shaver
1. Clean it after every shave or trim to maintain its durability.
2. Charge it whenever you want to shave.
3. Small children should be prohibited to play with it.
4. Don’t leave it charging continuously.
5. If you want to remain large sideburns, mustache and goatee, go only for trimmer option.
6. Don’t forget to replace its head once a year.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Electric Shaver
1. Can Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) be used as a leg hair remover?
You can't shave your legs but trimmer can be used.
2. Does it have any side effects?
Don't use it near the injuries of your face.
3. How to clean it before or after every shave?
Simply through water or its brush.
4. Does it deliver perfect cutting?
Its pivoting head and Aquatech delivers perfect cutting.
5. How to keep Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) clean even when it's not in use?
Keep it always in its case and away from the dust.