With a slim design, portable features, digital filter technology and easy one-touch-operation, Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is the best of its kind and one of the most reliable and accurate blood pressure machines. If you’re looking for zero hassles while measuring your BP levels, Panasonic EW3109W is the answer. Use it at home and maintain a healthy heart!
How is Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor?
This Panasonic BP Machine is a completely user-friendly health monitor. With the Digital Filter Technology, it provides you clinically accurate readings. Moreover, the slim design and one-touch-operation provide a zero-hassle experience while measuring your BP. Portability, memory storage and hypertensive alerts are the added conveniences.
How to Use Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor?
Insert the plug of the pressure cuff into the socket provided. Remove clothing off your upper arm. Do not roll your sleeves up tightly. Wrap the cuff around your bare skin and secure it firmly. Make sure you leave a gap of at least 2 cm between your elbow and the bottom edge of the cuff.
Make sure you perform the measurement by sitting quietly on a chair with your feet resting on the ground, arm and back supported. Place your palms on the table facing upward. Furthermore, the pressure cuff must be at the same level as your heart for proper measurements.
Now, press the start button. The cuff will be pressurized and the measurement starts. After it’s complete you can see your readings on the LCD display. The measurements automatically get stored on the device.
Things to Take Care when Using Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Panasonic EW3109W is only meant for monitoring your BP levels and must not be used to make alterations in treatment and medications without consulting a doctor.
- Do not involve yourself in activities like eating, drinking, exercising, smoking, bathing and swimming 30 minutes prior to a measurement. This influences your readings. Moreover, taking rest for at least 15 minutes before a reading is recommended.
- Take measurements away from devices or appliances that have strong electrical fields. This might affect your readings.
- Do not use cellphones while taking a reading. Also keep away from cellphones while the Panasonic EW3109W is in operation.
- Do not use the device on children, infants and toddlers. It is only meant for adult use.
- Use the batteries properly and replace them on time.
- Handle the monitor and its cuff carefully. Do not drop the device or crush the cuff in any manner.
- Use the device at room temperatures only and store it in a dry place which is away from direct sunlight.
- Always take measurements in a quiet environment. Do not move, bend or clench your fist or hands in any way.
- Avoid stress and relax for sometime before you take a reading.
Frequently Asked Questions on Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
1. Does Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor run on an AC adapter?
Yes, it does run on an AC adapter. However, it isn't enclosed in the package of Panasonic EW3109W. You have to buy it separately.
2. Can Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor be used on any arm to take a measurement?
Yes, it can be used on both left and right arms. However, if you use it on your left arm, it is advisable to use it on the same arm for all future measurements for proper results. Similarly, if you use it on your right arm, make sure you use it on the same arm every day while taking a reading.
3. How does the Digital Filter technology on Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor ensure correctness of the readings?
This technology makes Panasonic EW3109W different from others. With this, it can ignore movements and noise factors while taking measurements. These factors do affect your readings. Hence, the Digital Filter eliminates errors and provides you with clinically accurate readings by focusing only on the pulse oscillations.
4. Do measurements with Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor differ when used on both left and right arm?
Yes, the measurements differ if taken on different arms. Hence, it is recommended to use the same arm for all your measurements. This gives you correct results. Thereby, you can maintain a proper record of your BP levels.
5. Can Panasonic EW3109W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor be used by two users?
Unfortunately, Panasonic EW3109W is designed to be used by only one person. However, it stores up to 90 readings of one user.