A teeny-weeny oral care product, Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser is one of the extremely convenient gadgets. It is one of the best water flossers which motivates you to floss daily. With this space-saving Panasonic dental water flosser you can take your oral health care journey up a notch.
How is Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser?
It is the littlest dental water flosser from Panasonic which helps you inculcate the habit of flossing without any troubles. Its high-speed pulsations target and eliminate the bacteria from your mouth flawlessly. It gives you nothing but a cleaner and healthier feeling mouth.
How to Use Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser
Begin by opening the flip-top cap of the water reservoir. Now, pull out the main white unit up to the marked usage line. Take the flossing nozzle and insert it firmly into the socket. After that, fill the reservoir with lukewarm water. You can now place the nozzle-like flossing tip in your mouth. Slightly bend forward onto the wash basin and close your mouth a little to avoid splashing of water. Make sure you hold the flosser vertically. Now, turn the Panasonic EW-DJ10-A on and carefully manoeuvre it through your mouth.
Things to Take Care when Using Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser
- Prevent rough use of the product as it might lead to malfunctions.
- Do not apply pressure on your gums with the nozzle tip.
- Infants and toddlers must be kept away from this Panasonic dental water flosser.
- Do not fill in too warm water into the reservoir. It might damage the product.
- The batteries must be replaced if the device hasn’t been in use for a long period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions on Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser
1. What is the reservoir capacity of Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser?
The water reservoir can hold up to 165 ml of water in it that would last for about 40 seconds. You can refill it again if you intend to use it longer owing to its easy-refill structure.
2. How many pressure settings are available on Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser?
It consists of dual pressure settings. For normal everyday flossing practices, high-speed pulsations would work well. However, children and people with sensitive mouth must choose the lower pressure setting.
3. Does Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser harm your gums?
No, it stimulates them and makes them visibly healthier. Your teeth and gums would look much better if you start flossing with this device.
4. Is the Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser really portable?
Absolutely! It has a foldable design where you can push the main unit inside the reservoir after using it. It fits perfectly into any bag or luggage and is always ready-to-go anywhere with you.
5. How long do the batteries last in this battery-operated water flosser?
Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Dental Water Flosser works on 2 AA batteries which would last you a month with regular use. Hence, you can use it for a long period of time without worrying about its battery life.