Panasonic has always been to introduce something new through its devices which could be afforded easily by the users. This time Panasonic ES8241A electric razor is one of them featured with accuracy and excellency. It is a dry or wet shaver which supports special turbo mode to accelerate motor speed up to 17000 rpm and shaving as well. Blades are hypoallergic which don’t lead you to be panic if irritation or shave burns occur through your own mistakes.
How is Panasonic ES8243A Electric Razor?
Panasonic ES8243A is a four blades electric razor which can be used on dry or wet skin. Its pivoting head covers each portion of your face readily and clean within few seconds in one stroke. Keeping in mind, its speed can be accelerated through a power executing mode which enhances to 17000 rpm. However, its normal speed is 13000 rpm. Being a waterproof, it can be used near water even under the shower.
Blades are 30 degrees tilt to produce a deep actions thoroughly. Apart from such features its LCD display will remind you that it is time to clean your shaver. Blades are hypoallergic which avoids any sort of allergy in your skin. There is also pop-up trimmer to shape facial hairs.
How to Use Panasonic ES8243A Electric Razor
Procedure to be followed is as simple as its design and weight. If you want your Panasonic ES8243A to perform effectively then you need to try these tips.
1. Charge it for at least five minutes to get a sufficient time machine run.
2. Hold it properly so that it will be able to work effectively.
3. Take it throughout your face gently to clean the area.
4. While shaving make sure that no extra pressure is being applied by you.
5. After few seconds you will find a deep, smooth and irritation-free shave.
6. Clean it after shave to maintain hygiene and machine.
Things to Take Care when Using Panasonic ES8243A Electric Razor
1. Don’t apply pressure while shaving.
2. Avoid unnecessarily charging.
3. Don’t let the children to hold it.
4. Avoid using roughly.
5. Don’t leave stuck hairs inside it.
6. Injured areas should be avoided.
7. Use always the recommended cleaning cartridge.
9. Replace the foils and blades after regular period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Panasonic ES8243A Electric Razor
1. Can Panasonic ES8243A Electric Razor be used as a hand hair removal?
Yes, there is a pop-up trimmer for hairs cut.
2. Does it have any side effects?
No, the blades used in it are allergy free.
3. How to maintain its efficiency?
Keep changing its foils and blades after regular intervals of time.
4. Does it deliver perfect cutting?
To some extent it fails to deliver something desired by you.