A complete system for hair removal at home, Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women focuses on making epilation a pleasant experience for you. Meant for both wet and dry use, it is extremely gentle on your skin and leaves it looking gorgeous without all the unwanted hair.
How is Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women
It is a premium and a complete epilating system for use at home. It is absolutely gentle and safe on your skin. Furthermore, it does its job so brilliantly that it feels like your skin glitters after all the hair is removed. You can use it dry and also in the shower. The best part being you can actually apply your shower gel onto its epilating head for the smoothest hair removal experience. It is an excellent product that will carve its place in your mind.
How to Use Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women
Turn on the Panasonic ES-ED50-N by pressing the power button. If you’re in for dry use, make sure your skin is completely clean and moisture-less. Select the proper mode. Hold the epilator making a right angle on your skin. Stretch your skin and gently glide the device against your hair growth direction to uproot them. Apply a moisturizing cream thereafter.
On the other hand, if you want to use it in the shower, first wet your skin properly. Make sure it’s completely moist. After that, pour water on the epilating discs and add liquid shower gel on them. Now, press the power switch. You’ll see foam on it now. You can slide it on your skin now to epilate all the unwanted hair. This way, you can minimize the discomfort entirely.
Things to Take Care when Using Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women
- Do not drop your Panasonic ES-ED50-N, especially in the water.
- Keep it unplugged every time, except when you’re charging it.
- Do not use it on children and keep it out of their reach. They should not even play with it.
- Keep the cord and appliance away from extreme heat.
- Never use the AC adapter in your bathroom or shower.
- Clean the Panasonic ES-ED50-N and the power cord regularly.
- The blade section must not be touched in any case.
- Do not turn the power on without attaching the head.
- Do not apply pressure while you’re shaving or epilating.
- It is recommended to not use the device before or while you’re menstruating or when you’re pregnant.
- If there’s any kind of injury, rashes or so on your skin, do not use it then.
- Do not use it on areas like the inner side of your upper arms, thighs, knees, genitals and your face.
Frequently Asked Questions on Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women
1. Is Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women cordless?
Yes, it is. It comes with an AC adapter which is only required to charge the device. It takes about one hour to fully charge. You can use the device for 30-40 minutes after that.
2. Can Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women be used on bikini line?
Absolutely! And, when you’re doing so, make sure you trim the hairs before epilating. Furthermore, always stretch your skin for proper hair removal. You can move Panasonic ES-ED50-N in different directions while using it on the bikini line depending upon the direction in which your hair has grown.
3. In what time intervals shall one use Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women for the best results?
After your second epilating session, it is recommended to use it once every week for epilating hair from your armpits. On the other hand, use it on your legs and arms once in every two weeks for the best results.
4. Can you use Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women while it’s charging?
No, using the device while it’s charging might lead to accidents or electrical hazards. Make sure you use it when it’s unplugged. It’s a cordless device, anyway.
5. Does Panasonic ES-ED50-N Multi-Functional Epilator For Women come with a foot care head?
No, it doesn’t. The other model, ES-ED90 comes with a foot care head which you can use to get rid of the hard skin on your feet.