Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor is one of the most compact-in-size health monitors. As it’s said all good things come in small packages, same is the case with the Ozeri BP2M. It gives you accurate results and also provides insight into your heart’s health. Dealing with blood pressure troubles becomes easier when you have a monitor that lets you know when your health is on the right track.
How is Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor?
Ozeri BP2M is a fun-size health monitor but works brilliantly when it comes to taking care of your heart health. It uses real-time blood pressure measurement technology. As a result of which, the measurement time is reduced but accuracy gets enhanced. It comes with a comfortable wrist cuff and the colour alert technology is its X-factor. However, the extra large memory storage is undoubtedly the showstopper.
How to Use Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor?
Remove clothing from your arm and place the wrist cuff on your bare skin. The monitor should be on the inside of the wrist and your palms must face upward. Leave at least 1 cm of space between the cuff and your palm. Secure the cuff correctly by using the velcro material. Make sure you do not wrap the cuff too tightly. It should feel comfortable.
Sit on a chair and relax before the reading. Keep your arms and back supported so that you don’t feel any discomfort. With your palms facing upward raise the monitor to the same height as your heart. Now, press the power button to turn on the device. Choose the correct ID when the User icon flashes on the screen. After that, press the Start button. The measurement will start henceforth.
After completion of the measurement, all your values will be displayed on the screen. The 3-colour indicator system will show whether your readings are normal or need intervention.
Things to Take Care when Using Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor
- Do not use the monitor without consulting a doctor if you’re suffering from a condition wherein your circulation isn’t normal.
- Do not self-diagnose your condition based on the measurements. Consult a doctor for the purpose.
- Use Ozeri BP2M only on adults. Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Do not operate the device when cell phones are around. Your readings might get affected.
- This device must not be operated where flammable gases or liquids are present.
- While using the device you must not talk or move in any manner.
- Do not indulge in strenuous physical activities 30 minutes prior to measurement of your BP.
- Relax for sometime before you take a reading.
- Change the batteries with new alkaline ones once you see a low battery indicator. Remove them if you do not intend to use the monitor for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor
1. How does the Hypertension Colour Alert Technology provide you information about your BP levels?
This BP monitor uses a 3 colour code to classify your readings according to normal, pre-hypertension and hypertension levels. It displays a green colour if readings are normal, orange if they fall under pre-hypertension level and red if they come under hypertension level. Not only that, it also supports a split screen technology. Under that, if either your systolic or diastolic numbers are abnormal, it colour codes them accordingly as well.
2. How many readings can the Ozeri BP2M store?
Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor can store 1197 readings in total. It supports a three-user mode. Hence, 399 readings for one user.
3. Does Ozeri BP2M provide an average of your readings?
Absolutely! You just need to push one button in order to get the average of your last three readings.
4. Can you use Ozeri BP2M after exercising?
No, you must not. No strenuous activity must be undertaken just before taking a reading. If you have just exercised, you must wait for at least 30 minutes and relax in the meantime before you can measure your BP.
5. Does Ozeri BP2M have automatic inflatable cuffs?
Yes. Ozeri BP2M CardioTech Premium Series Blood Pressure Monitor comes with an automatic inflatable wrist cuff.