Oral-B Pro 1000 electric toothbrush is loved by everyone who uses it. Be your own dentist & take lesser trips to the dental clinic for minor dental problems.
- Cleans 300% more than the regular toothbrush.
- 3D cleaning action will make your mouth feel refreshed.
- Monitored 2-minutes dentist recommended time.
- Pause button for water jet right on the handle.
- Oral-B Pro 1000 electric toothbrush handle is compatible with other Oral-B brush heads.
- Poor battery life of only 1 week.
- Not for sensitive gums but there are other options.
How is Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush?
Oral-B Pro 1000 is a dentist approved electric toothbrush that eliminates the chances of dental problems. It removes 300% more plaque than the manual toothbrushes.
How to Use Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Toothbrush?
Wet the toothbrush head and apply your regular toothpaste. Switch on the toothbrush only when you’ve properly positioned it on your teeth. Now, move the toothbrush head slowly from one tooth to another. Make sure you spend few seconds on each tooth to clean it properly. Brush your teeth and gums thoroughly using the brushing mode that suits you the best.
Things to Take Care when Using Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Proper care is to be taken when the toothbrush is used by children.
- Make sure you do not insert anything into the device and use it only as recommended.
- Do not drop the toothbrush. If you do, change the toothbrush head even if you see no damage.
- Do not try to repair the product yourself. Take it to the Oral-B service station if required.
- If you have any dental problems, consult your dental professional before you start using the toothbrush.
Frequently Asked Questions on Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Toothbrush
1. Do we get Oral B-Pro 1000 replacement heads along with the product?
No, you don't get replacement heads along with the appliance. But you can buy them separately at affordable prices.
2. Does Oral-B Pro 1000 support Bluetooth connectivity?
No, Oral-B Pro 1000 doesn't support Bluetooth technology. You can purchase the high-end models if you want to take advantage of this facility.
3. Which brush heads fit into the Oral-B Pro 1000 toothbrush handle?
Be it Precision Clean, Deep Dweep, Dual Clean, CrossAction, Sensitive, Pro White or Floss Action toothbrush head, all are compatible with each and every Oral-B toothbrush. These fit into the Oral-B Pro 1000 as well. Choose the one which suits your oral care goals.
4. Can Oral-B Pro 1000 be used in the shower?
Well, the appliance is waterproof in nature. But don't regularly use it while you're in the shower.
5. How long do Oral-B brush heads last?
The toothbrush heads usually last for a period of three months. Look for the indicator bristles which change colour when the bristles wear out. And, make sure you change the toothbrush heads as soon as you can to prevent damage to your oral health.