Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is a revolutionary gadget in the name of electric toothbrushes. Consisting of intricate features, it adds a sophisticated touch to your oral care journey. Looks after the health of your teeth and gums exceptionally well.
How is Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush?
It is the future of electric toothbrushes! It’s trend-setting peculiarities add to its efficiency as a toothbrush. It is designed to cater to each and every oral health need of each one of you. You can say goodbye to every dental disease by adding good health to your teeth and gums.
How to Use Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush?
You need to wet the Genius Pro’s toothbrush head first. Apply a fluoride toothpaste on it. Before switching on your appliance, attach your smartphone using the accessory provided in front of you. Now, you need to turn on Bluetooth and open the Oral-B App on your smartphone. After that, switch on your toothbrush and start brushing gently from one tooth to the other. Position the brush head at a 45-degree angle for appropriate cleaning. You can swipe through different menus on the smartphone App and get direct feedback on your brushing habits.
Things to Take Care when Using Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Do not drop your appliance. That could damage it. And if you do, please change the toothbrush head as soon as possible.
- Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 electric toothbrush is not meant for kids. Do not let them brush their teeth with this device.
- Always use a fluoride toothpaste and the proper toothbrush head according to your needs.
- Brush gently and avoid using the cleaning modes that don’t suit your oral health.
- Talk to your dentist before you start using this toothbrush if you have any dental issues.
Frequently Asked Questions on Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
1. How does the Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electric Toothbrush work?
It is an oscillating toothbrush which works on 3D technology. The brush head rotates and oscillates to pull out plaque and pulsates to clean the tighter spaces between the teeth. Due to the 3D action, you get a flawless clean.
2. What is the Tongue Cleaning mode?
It is one of the six brushing modes you find on this impeccable toothbrush. When you switch to this mode, you can scrape off bacteria from your tongue and inner walls of your cheeks. This way, you can not only get rid of the plaque stuck to your teeth and gums, but also the bacteria found on your tongue.
3. Can Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 be used by people with braces or sensitive mouth?
Yes, Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 can be used by people with dental works like braces or so. It can clean plaque hidden beneath your braces. The bristles are soft, round and crisscross in shape. Hence, it effectively empties your mouth from plaque. Furthermore, people who have sensitive mouth can use the Sensitive Oral-B toothbrush head which comes along with Oral-B Genius Pro 8000. They can clean their teeth using the Sensitive mode on the amazing toothbrush.
4. How long does the battery of Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 last between charges?
It depends on how often you use the toothbrush. However, the battery life is normally long-lasting. It stays for 12 days on a single charge. Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 lets you enjoy the benefits for almost two weeks if you use it regularly.
5. Can Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electric Toothbrush prevent cavities?
If you use the toothbrush regularly and follow the instructions properly, it will definitely prevent not only cavities but all kinds of oral health problems.