Talking about accuracy in blood pressure measurements, Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor is the best choice. It is a powerful yet extremely simple to operate BP monitor. Being a wrist wearable blood pressure monitor, it gives you the advantage of being portable as well.
How is Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor
If we think about enjoying the benefits that a wrist blood pressure monitor comes with along with totally accurate results, Omron 7 Series BP652 is what comes to mind. It gives you exact results and provides you insight into your overall health. It is that small-sized doctor that will help you maintain a normal blood pressure level.
How to Use Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor
To start taking a reading, apply the cuff on your left wrist. If you’re wearing an outfit that’s covering your wrist, roll it up and ensure it’s not too tight. After that, place the cuff around your wrist. Keep your palms facing upward. There should be space between the bottom of your palm and the cuff, say 1-2 cm. Now sit on a chair resting your feet on the ground. Stay calm and do not talk.
Place your elbow on the top of a table and press the Start/Stop button to activate the device. Now, you’ll see an orange light flashing on the device, which shows that your elbow is not at a proper height. It should be raised to the same level as your heart, Once you do so, the indicator changes its colour to blue and the blood pressure cuff starts inflating. Now, the device will measure your blood pressure and pulse rate.
Things to Take Care when Using Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor
- Do not use the device for self-diagnosis and treatments. Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor only gives you accurate information to share with your doctor. Always consult the professional before making any changes in your treatments.
- The alkaline batteries must not be within the reach of children.
- If your wrist is injured do not use the device on it.
- Do not simultaneously use Omron 7 Series BP652 with any other electric medical equipment.
- If your blood flow is abnormal, you must not use the device as it will give you inaccurate readings.
- Omron 7 Series BP652 is only for use on adults and not children or infants.
- Keep mobile phones away from the device while it’s operating.
- Only Omron parts must be used with the device.
- Omron 7 Series BP652 should in no way come in contact with water. Always use it in a moisture-free area.
- Store it in a safe place and ensure it doesn’t fall on the ground.
- Do not involve yourself in activities like bathing, drinking, eating, smoking or exercising for 30 minutes before you measure your blood pressure.
- Stay calm and do not stress yourself out before or while taking a reading.
- Always measure your blood pressure using Omron 7 Series BP652 in a quiet environment.
- Position the Omron 7 Series BP652 at your heart level when taking a reading.
- Do not move your wrist or clench your fist before or during a measurement.
Frequently Asked Questions on Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor
1. Is Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor accurate?
Yes, of course. It is one of the best blood pressure monitors which gives faultless measurements. It consists of the Heart Guide Technology which ensures the exactness of the results.
2. Can Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor be used at home?
Indeed! It is very small in size and can be easily stored and used anywhere. It is specifically designed for use at home. Hence, it's your little home blood pressure monitor as well.
3. Can Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor notify you of any error that you make while taking a reading?
Yes, it can. It has different error indicators which can help you get error-free readings. For example, if you move while measuring your blood pressure, it will notify you instantly. The error indicators take care of the fact that you take a proper reading every time.
4. What is the benefit or Irregular Heartbeat Detector in Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor?
This indicator lets you know if you experience any irregularities in your heartbeat, which is not normal. This way, you can keep a check on your overall heart health.
5. How many readings can be stored on Omron 7 Series BP652 Wristband Blood Pressure Monitor?
Omron 7 Series BP652 can store 200 readings. And since two users are able to measure their blood pressure levels with the device, there are 100 readings for one user.