The deluxe model, Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced BP machine that looks after your heart health and overall health as well. It features multi-colour indicators, extra large digits on a screen supported by a backlight and gives you perfect measurements. A truly advanced health monitor it is!!
How is Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor?
It is one of the most impeccable health monitors ever developed. With advanced accuracy, TrueRead, extremely comfortable and wide blood pressure cuffs, health indicators and huge backlit display, it is hands down one of the best blood pressure monitors. Touch one button and get exact measurements of your blood pressure.
How to Use Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor?
Sit in a quiet environment and in a relaxed state. Sit on a chair & keep your feet on the ground. Let your back and arms get all the support. Insert the batteries and then the AC adapter into the jack provided. If you’re wearing any tight-fitting clothing remove it from your arm. Place the cuff on your bare skin and wrap it firmly. Keep a minimum of 1-2 cm gap between your elbow and the bottom portion of the ComFit cuff.
Now, select the appropriate User ID and press the start button. The cuff will now automatically inflate and your measurements will be taken. Once it is over, you can read the values on the screen easily.
Things to Take Care when Using Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor
- Omron 10 Series BP785N is not a self-diagnostic device. You must use it only to keep a regular check on your BP levels and not change your medicines and treatment. It must only be done by your doctor.
- This device is not meant for use in hospitals. It is a home blood pressure monitor.
- Do not simultaneously use the monitor with any other electrical medical equipment. This might alter your readings.
- Using the monitor around other electrical appliances is prohibited. Furthermore, do not use cell phones when the device is functioning.
- If your arm is injured or under treatment, you must not use the Omron 10 Series BP785N.
- This device contains small accessories which might me mishandled by kids. Hence, keep it out of their reach. Moreover, do not use this device on children.
- The AC adapter must be handled with care and should not get damaged in any manner.
- Do not operate the device with wet hands. Similarly, keep the monitor away from water or places with high moisture content. Furthermore, do not store it under direct sunlight.
- Dropping or exposing the device to sudden shocks might damage it.
- Do not eat or drink anything 30 minutes before you take a reading. Similarly, activities like exercising, bathing, smoking also must not be undertaken before a reading. You must be in a relaxed state before taking a measurement.
Frequently Asked Questions on Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor
1. How does the TruRead technology on Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor work?
With the TruRead technology, you can take three consecutive readings in a time gap of one minute each. After the third measurement, you’ll arrive at an averaged value of your BP numbers. This technology helps you get accurate results.
2. Do we need to install the batteries even after using the AC adapter for the Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor to work?
Yes, it is recommended to install the batteries even if you use the AC adapter. This is done to prevent setting up of date and time every time you insert the adapter after disconnecting it.
3. Is Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor reliable?
Absolutely! It gives you exact and consistent readings every time. Moreover, it is trusted by the doctors and pharmacists as well.
4. What health indicators are present in Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor?
Omron 10 Series BP785 consists of Irregular Heartbeat Detector which lets you know if you experienced any irregularities in your pulse rate. It also comes with coloured indicators to help you know if your blood pressure readings come in the normal range or not. You’ll also find the Blood Pressure Bar which compares your readings with the normal ranges.
5. What does the Guest Mode on Omron 10 Series BP785N Upper Arm Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor do?
With the help of Guest Mode, another user, apart from the two using the device, can measure their blood pressure one single time. However, the device doesn’t store their readings. Also, the TruRead Mode doesn’t work for the Guest. The Omron 10 Series BP785N is anyway helpful for them in emergency cases.