Smoothes our skin.
Moisturizes our skin.
It evens skin tone.
It ensures better skin health.
It is non-comedogenic.
Paraben and sulfate free.
It is easily absorbed by the skin.
It reduces wrinkles, fine lines.
It is affordable.
Hydrates the skin with vitamins B, C, E.
It is clinically proven to boost skin’s defense against dullness and roughness.
It is suitable for normal to combination skin type.
If you are sensitive to smell, you should be aware of it.
Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream
Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream is a multi-vitamin night cream, so it provides all the essential nutrients to our skin and nourishes it completely. It will nourish your skin overnight, replenish moisture and essential skin nutrients.
Even after our hectic schedule, we get enough time at night to spend with ourselves. Night cream heals our skin from the inside slowly and steadily. It increases skin moisturization by two times. Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream is clinically proven to boost skin’s defence against dullness and roughness for younger, healthier-looking skin.
Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream contains vitamins B, C, E, and antioxidant omega bionutrients which softens and moisturizes our skin naturally and gives radiant looking skin. This product has passed allergy-test and is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores. The cream is very soothing for dry, sensitive, redness-prone skin. It fills wrinkles around nose and mouth area.
Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream does have a mild synthetic fragrance and blends nicely on your skin. It reduces the look of dullness and roughness. It also improves the radiance making it a healthier looking skin. This product is 97% naturally derived and not tested on animals. It has a rich consistency which goes smoothly on the skin surface. It almost soaked by the skin within seconds leaving no greasy or oily feel at all.
How will it help you?
- Neutrogena Naturals is a multi-vitamin nourishing night cream to moisturize skin.
- This night cream moisturizer hydrates skin & replenishes essential skin nutrients while you sleep
- It is clinically proven to improve dullness and roughness, for younger, healthier-looking skin
- The antioxidant face cream is carefully formulated with 97% naturally derived ingredients
- Its unique formula is fortified with vitamins B, C, E, and antioxidant omega bionutrients
- This vitamin face cream is sulfate, paraben, petrolatum, dye and phthalate-free
- Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream is also allergy-tested and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.
- Its ingredients are natural or at least naturally-sourced.
- It is non-greasy.
- After the regular use, you will get healthier and younger looking
- It can be used by both male and female.
- It increases the firmness of the skin.
- Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Hydrating and Nourishing Night Cream may help skin, hair, and nails health improvement.
- Heals and recovers the damage throughout the night.
Ingredients Used In It
- Vitamin E– It is suitable for dry and damaged skin. It helps in retaining the moisture.
- Glycerin – It is an ingredient which is present almost in all night creams and moisturizers. It increases moisture on the skin and reduces dryness. It is an emollient, which makes the skin soft and supple to the touch. It lessens the size of your pores and works as an excellent toner, the best option for oily skin. It also acts as a humectant which helps to restore the water loss due to evaporation in oily skin and helps in keeping the skin hydrated always.
- Vitamin C – It protects our skin from harmful UV rays.
- It also has antioxidants, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, heptyl undecylenate, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, ilex paraguariensis leaf extract, tocopherol, stearic acid, gluconolactone, maltodextrin, sclerotium gum, benzyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, fragrance and so on.