Pros2-in-1 Facial Treatment
Benefits of Manuka Honey.
Helps in cleansing the skin.
Detoxifies the skin.
Helps in tightening of skin.
Best exfoliating properties.
ConsRedness may appear.
Not good for irritated skin.
A big NO for highly acne-prone skin.
Can lead to dryness.
Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask Ingredients
- Emulsifying Wax – Emulsifying wax which is an important ingredient of Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is helpful to bind the consistency of oil and water so that they are not visible solely. This is the reason why it is used in this face scrub/facial mask.
- Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder – Walnut or shell powder has amazing skin benefits as it helps in unclogging the pores. Along with removing the impurities from the skin, Shell powder also helps in removing the dead skin cells.
- Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey) – For proper detoxification and boosting the immune system of the skin, Manuka Honey is enriched in this face mask/scrub. It balances the Ph of the skin and helps in healing the scars very fast.
- Lecithin – A most used ingredient in almost every skincare product is Lecithin. It is helpful in restoring the hydration which has evaporated from the skin. It soothes the face and helps in moisturizing the skin layer deeply to the core.
- Oat Amino Protein – To deal with the irritated skin and redness, Oat Amino protein is enriched in Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask. It helps in protecting the layers of the skin, moisturizes it so well and reduces redness. Damaged skin is dealt with the presence of Oat Amino Protein.
- Organic Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil – Organic Citrus Sinensis or orange oil is very beneficial for the skin. It helps in reducing acne and the strong, fresh smell/scent of this oil is used in almost every skincare product. Orange oil is full of anti-bacterial properties.
- Phenoxyethanol – A kind of preservative which is used in almost every skincare product is Phenoxyethanol. It is enriched in Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask to give it a longer shelf life. The presence of this ingredient makes the scrub last longer.
Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask Benefits
Enriched with the best ingredients of all time like aloe vera, Shell (Walnut) Powder and orange oil, Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is a gentle exfoliator as well as a facial mask for the skin. It cleanses the skin, removing all the dirt and impurities from the face. Here are some major benefits of Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask.
- A glowing & beautiful skin – A glowing and youthful skin can be achieved by Microdermabrasion face Scrub and Facial Mask. The gentle exfoliation properties are effective in removing dead cells and helps in minimization of pores.
- Gentle exfoliator – An effective face scrub which has gentle exfoliation properties to remove any excess dirt and oil. This face scrub/exfoliator/face mask is very helpful to give a spark and glow to the skin and at the same time helps in smoothening the skin.
- Body Polishing properties – One of the most adored benefits of Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is that it has body polishing properties which provide a glow to the skin making it smooth and soft. Body polishing makes the skin look brighter and healthier.
- Benefits of Manuka Honey – The endless benefits of Manuka honey which are present in Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial mask has proven results. Honey has anti-aging properties, helps in scar removal and is a miracle for dry skin.
- Deep Cleansing with scrub and mask – Scrubbing is very important for our skin. Application of face mask also helps in cleansing. So, this face scrub/mask has cleansing properties due to the presence of small granules. It cleanses the skin deeply leaving no dirt and oil behind.
- Perfect for acne scar removal – The presence of one of the best ingredients in Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Face Mask helps in removing acne scars effectively from the skin. The visibility of acne scars disappears consequently by weekly application of this mask.
- Smooth skin – Without any machine or epilator, Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Face Mask is the best skincare product of all time for everyone. It gives a healthy and smooth skin by removing dead cells. Radiant and soothing skin is achieved with the removal of acne scars.
- A two-in-one Facial treatment – Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is a two in one formula. This simply means that this face mask can be used in two ways. People can use it as a scrub/exfoliator or as a face mask. This is perfect for dry skin and almost every skin type.
- Best for sensitive skin – People who have sensitive skin and are afraid of trying masks/scrubs on their face, Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is for them. It has deep cleaning properties which help in reducing the sensitivity of the skin making it combination type.
How to Use Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask
Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is a two-in-one formula facial treatment mask. This simply means that the face mask can be used in two ways. It has anti-aging properties and the presence of natural ingredients in Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask has made it amongst the #Best Seller all over the world. Here are the steps to use it –
Use Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask as a Scrub or Exfoliator –
- Cleanse your face with water and remove all the moisturizer or makeup if any.
- Now use Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask and apply it to the parts of your face.
- Take a little amount of water and gently start scrubbing or exfoliating the skin.
- Exfoliation must be very gentle on the skin and in opposite direction of the skin.
- Now scrub it for about 3 minutes and then rinse off the scrub.
- Pat dry the skin and apply a moisturizer if dryness is felt on the skin.
Use Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask as a Facemask
- Cleanse your face with water and remove all the moisturizer or makeup if any.
- Now with a thick layer of facial mask, apply it evenly on the face. The layer of the mask must not be very thick.
- After even application of the mask let it dry for about 10-15 minutes.
- After the mask dries out completely and skin feels stretchy, start removing it.
- Now the removal of facemask can be done in two ways. Gentle scrubbing can be done to remove the mask.
- The other way to remove this facial mask is to evenly wash it off with water or clean it with a damp cloth.
- Apply a moisturizer if the skin turns dry.
Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask Side-Effects
Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask is undoubtedly a very amazing face mask for the body as well as the face. It has several properties which help in deep cleansing of the face and removes all the dirt and impurities. But, here are some side effects of Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask.
- After successful application of the face mask, it can dry the skin to a great extent. Dryness may persist for a long time.
- The granules of sugarcane or walnut can damage the skin if exfoliation is done for a long time.
- Redness or irritation may appear if the mask is not suitable for the skin.
- People who have extra sensitive and highly acne-prone skin must never try Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Face Mask because of the presence of granules and beads.
- A patch test must always be done to ensure if the mask suits you or not.
Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Face Mask – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can we use this face mask/face scrub for treating pimples?
A: This face mask can be used for acne but not for pimples. The micro-beads or granules in this mask can affect the skin adversely. The pimples may burst out and as a result of that, the pus inside it can affect the entire skin.
Q: How can we use this face mask for pigmentation?
A: Good choice. Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask can surely be used as a mask for pigmentation. All you can do is apply this mask to the dark areas of the skin. Corner around the mouth is the most pigmented area. Apply this mask at the corners and leave it for about 10 minutes. Then wash it off.
Q: Is this mask effective to treat fine lines under the eyes?
A: Yes. This face mask/face scrub is effective to a great extent to treat and cure the fine lines under the eyes. However, it is not specifically for fine lines. Treating the fine lines is the secondary motive of Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask.
Q: Is this mask suitable for someone who has cystic acne and pimples on the face?
A: Not at all. This face mask/scrub is not at all suitable to treat cystic acne and pimples on the skin. It can infect the entire face leaving pimples and acne on the cheekbone. The micro-beads and granules present in this face scrub can affect the skin adversely.
Q: What are the post results of Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask?
A: The results after applying this face mask/scrub are quite amazing. They are worth spending money. Also, smooth and soft skin is felt after applying Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Mask. Customers felt it is an amazing mask overall.