ProsBest for sensitve skin.
Enriched with Charcoal.
Benefits of Clay.
Tightens the pores.
Helps in reducing acne.
Sucks out the impurities.
ConsExpensive for some.
Not availble at local street stores.
May lead to extra dryness.
Not suitable for super sensitve skin.
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Ingredients
- Yuzu Lemon – One of the active ingredients in L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is Yuzu Lemon which has Citric Acid in it which helps in toning the skin perfectly. It helps in clarifying the skin and prevents blemishes and also helps in polishing the skin surface.
- Seaweed – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is enriched with seaweed which has plenty of vitamins and minerals which has amazing skin benefits. To give a soothing and smooth sensation to the skin, seaweed is formulated in the face mask.
- Charcoal – With the ultimate detoxifying and absorption properties of Charcoal, the application of this face mask helps in sucking the impurities of the skin and the dirt which resides in the most sensitive parts of the face.
- Red Algae – A clear and radiant skin is achieved with the help of this ingredient called Red Algae. It is formed and extracted from France as fine natural volcanic particles. It helps in removing the dead cells of the skin, leaving a smooth and refined looking skin.
- Eucalyptus Leaves – People who bear oily and acne-prone skin, L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is specifically for them. The presence of Eucalyptus helps to purify the skin properly leaving no oil on the face. It also helps in soothing the skin making it ultra-soft.
- Kaolin – With the amazing tightening and brightening properties, Kaolin is one of the active ingredients of this face mask. It helps to deal with normal acne and pimples and also leaves a smooth texture on the skin.
- Glycerin – Glycerin has always been a STAR for the skin and with its endless benefits, it helps in cleaning the core of the skin. It mattifies the skin and helps in curing acne and pimples when mixed in L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask.
- Apricot Seed Powder – One of the most beneficial powders for the skin is Apricot Powder which is very good for the skin. It has gentle exfoliation properties which help in removing the dead and inactive cells of the skin making the skin look glowing and radiant.
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Benefits
One of the best brands amongst all is Loreal and L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is just a miracle for those who are dealing with dry skin. The amazing benefits of L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask have induced many non-buyers of this mask to go ahead and spend money on such a luxurious brand. It is worth each penny. Here are some benefits of L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask.
- Unclogs open pores – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask which is enriched of red clay has properties to unclog the pores which help in removing all the dirt from the skin leaving it to look like a fresh and glowing part of the entire body.
- Exfoliating properties – Every face mask is harsh on the skin. But, L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is enriched with Apricot powder which is superb in doing a great exfoliation of the face. It is more or less like an exfoliator which helps in removing dead cells of the skin.
- Tightens open pores – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is great in tightening the open pores of the face. The tightening properties ensure that there are no bumps of open pores. It is amazing to minimize the pores and make the skin soft.
- Miracle for sensitive skin – People who bear sensitive skin are usually not able to try face masks. But, L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask can be used on sensitive skin as well. It does miracles for people who bear sensitive skin and are dealing with aging.
- Smooth skin after application – The application of L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask helps to smooth out the skin. After applying it people realize that skin becomes ultra smooth and soft and it can be left even without moisturizer.
- Deals with dry skin – People dealing with dryness and flakiness must try L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask. This face mask has glycerin in it which helps in moisturizing and nourishing the skin to the core. Flaky skin can be cured by L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask.
- Sucks the impurities – The presence of Charcoal in L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask makes a huge difference as it creates the properties to suck all the impurities of the skin. Dirt, pollution, or anything stuck to the face can be removed with this face mask.
- Detoxifies instantly – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask has instant detoxifying properties which help in removing the dead skin cells. It leaves a radiant and glowing skin with a fair and smooth complexion.
- Removes dead cells – Refinement of pores and removal of dead skin is the major benefit of L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask. A smooth texture is achieved after the application of this face mask.
How to Use L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is very smooth and light on the skin. The mask can be used on every skin type including people who bear sensitive. Once or twice application in a week is able to give results which are beyond the expectation of people. Here are the steps to apply L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask on the face.
- Cleanse your face to remove any makeup or moisturizer (if any) applied.
- Now using the tips of your fingers or using a brush, apply a thin and even layer of L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask on the entire face.
- Since the mask is thin it will dry soon. But let it rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- Now after the mask is dry, remove it slowly by exfoliating it gently on the skin.
- Use the tip of your fingers and exfoliate in the opposite direction of your cheeks.
- In this way, gentle exfoliation will take place and mask will get removed completely.
- Now wash your face with water or sponge it with a damp washcloth.
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Side-Effects
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is natural and very effective for almost every skin type. People with sensitive skin may also try this clay mask to get rid of impurities. However, the face mask has some side effects as well. Here are some of them.
- L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is not suitable for super sensitive skin types.
- People who have cystic acne on their face must not try this mask.
- The face mask can lead to dryness on the already dry skin.
- Redness may appear if it does not suit you.
- A patch test must always be done to avoid further problems of itchiness.
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can we use L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask on acne-prone skin?
A: Not always. L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask can be used on all skin types but when it comes to acne-prone skin, it is a little difficult to exclaim something. It usually depends on the severity of acne you have. It can be applied to the normal acne-prone skin but the ultra acne-prone skin must not try this.
Q: How long does a tub of L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask last?
A: It usually depends on your usage. The more you use the less it will last. Applying the mask once a week can take you on a long way. Also, people who apply a thin layer are said to go long way with this mask. The tub is small and expensive as well. So, it lasts for about a week for some and about a month for other people.
Q: Is L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask a peel off mask or it has to be washed off?
A: L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask is a wash off mask. This simply means that after application it is left to dry out. After the mask dries out completely, it can be wiped off with the help of wipes or can be washed off with cold water. It is totally a washable mask and not a peel off one.
Q: Can we use L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask for acne scars removal?
A: Yes. This face mask can be undoubtedly used as a medium of acne scars removal. The ingredients of this face mask are natural and super effective to treat acne scars. Clay has dirt removing properties which discard the visibility of acne scars.
Q: Can we use L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask every day?
A: Not recommended. The face mask must not be used on a daily basis. This is because it can affect our skin natively as well if it does not suit you. Using this face mask once or twice a week is preferred and recommended as well.