Flawless and smooth lines.
Stays for 12 hours and even more.
Glides on effortlessly.
Pigment enriched formula.
ConsMay smudge sometimes.
Not a waterproof kajal.
How is Lakme Eyeconic Kajal?
Lakme as a brand is one of the most trustworthy and reliable brand in India and even across the world. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is a product range from the brand Lakme.
The intense deep black kajal is very easy to apply. This is waterproof kajal eyeliner which does not wash off with normal water. Also, the kajal stays for 12 hours. It has a deep black matte finish which is absolutely amazing.
This smudge free kajal can also be used on waterline and eyelids. It does not smudge at all. The kohl kajal will remain in the place until and unless you smudge it intentionally.
How is the tip of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal?
The tip of kajal is something that matter a lot. However, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal has such an amazing opening of its kajal which is loved by everyone. The kajal eyeliner has a twist opening.
Twist opening ensures that the tip is secured no matter what. The kajal has the power to accentuate the beauty of your eyes. It makes the eyes look bigger and bold.
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is a smudge free kajal with the expedient twist up format. Just twist a little bit and the tip of the kajal is visible. You can never go wrong with this kajal.
Key features of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
Lakme as a rand is reliable. Girls love to use its products because of its authenticity. The features of this kajal are never going to end. But here are some of the features or benefits of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal which are more than the worth of the kajal.
- Dermatologically tested kajal.
- Smudge proof kajal.
- Dramatic and glamorous look.
- Perfect for everyday look.
- Intense black.
- Waterproof kajal.
- Lasts for about 22 hours.
- Twist up format.
- One stroke application.
- Easy to use.
- Matte texture.
Different Eye Makeup with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is one of the deepest black kajal in the entire range of kajals. One can create different makeup looks by using this kajal eyeliner.
Apply this kajal eyeliner on the waterline if you are willing o get a neutral look. College going girls can surely adopt this look for their everyday makeup.
If someone is going to a party or an event and they require a bold and dramatic look then this eyeliner is perfect. Just apply it on the upper lash line and smudge it a little it. And that’s it. You are good to go!
How to use Lakme Eyeconic Kajal?
Using kajal eyeliner can be difficult sometimes. Sometimes the wings are not created in the absolute manner. They often go out of the way. So, here is the perfect way to apply Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. The steps must be followed strictly so that good shape of kajal can be created. Here’s what beginners can adopt to make perfect kajal eyeliner. This is the way to apply kajal as eyeliner.
- Start with a clean eye area. Make sure that the eyes are fully dry and no water persists in the eyes.
- Apply tape at the outer corner of your eye angled towards your temple.
- Begin drawing the line from inner corner to outer corner. Use the tape like a ruler and draw the line along the edge of the tape. Do not worry at all if it bleeds onto the tape. The excess can be removed further without any issues.
- Slowly remove the tape to reveal your precise wing. Finish off the makeup or your look with your favourite eyeliner and mascara as well.
Now, these were the steps for beginners to create an amazing look. But here are some steps for normal people who can apply kajal easily.
Follow the steps
- Apply the kajal as close to the lashes as possible.
- Paint the kajal into the lashes using small feathering strokes.
- Apply kajal by starting at the area of the eye where the pencil naturally falls.
- Use the lower lash line as a guide and create the wing first. Then connect it when lining the rest of the eye. Begin to line upward at the second to last lash.
Expert tip: If you fudge, don’t panic. Keep a Q-tip with one dry end (for blending) and one end dipped in makeup remover (for damage control) nearby.
Frequently Asked Questions – Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
Q: Should we sharp this product?
A: Well, no need to sharp Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. The kajal is itself designed in such a manner that there is no need to sharp it. It does not have a sharpening tip.
Q: How many shades are available in this kajal?
A: There are basically four shades available in Lakme Eyeconic Kajal range. The four shades are absolutely amazing and they are smudge free. The kajal are waterproof as well and they stay or at least 22 hours.
Q: What are the shades of blue available in this kajal eyeliner?
A: There are basically 2 shades available in this kajal eyeliner. The shades of blue are Royal Blue and Torquise. Both the shades are super flawless and smooth lines are created using Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
Q: For how much time does the color of this kajal stay?
A: The color of this kajal stays for at least 12 hours. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is really one of the best kajal amongst other kajals. It is waterproof; smudge proof and also very deep lack.