ProsUnique concept of Selfie bottle.
Comb attached at the top makes application of oil easier.
Helps in dealing with dandruff.
Reduces hair fall to a great extent.
Presence of Ayurvedic and Herbal ingredients.
Increases blood circulation.
Boosts our hair growth
ConsStrong smell can affect allergic people.
Not suitable for everyone.
Does not control hair fall.
Indulekha Hair Oil Ingredients
The ingredients of Indulekha Hair Oil are as follows –
- Bringha – Popularly known as bringhraj. Bringha is one of the most important ingredients of Indulekha hair oil. Effective in treating hair fall and boosts our hair growth.
- Aloe Vera – Enriched with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera cures each and every problem with our hair. It is one of the crucial ingredients of Indulekha hair Oil.
- Amla or Gooseberry – Tastes like hell but Amla is very rich in vitamins and nutrients. Along with Indulkeha hair oil, it makes our hairs shiny and smooth. Glossy hairs in just a week.
- Neem – An ingredient which is very rich and effective in killing bacteria present in our hairs. the composition of neem in Indulekha hair oil makes it more effective on our hairs. Dandruff and lice are no more with neem.
Indulekha Hair Oil Benefits
There are countless benefits of Indulekha Hair Oil. But below are some benefits which are most adored by the customers of Indulekha Hair Oil.
- Enriched with Herbal and Ayurvedic Ingredients – The composition of Bringha, Neem, and Amla shows that Indulekha hair oil is herbal and effective at the same time.
- Self Application due to the concept of Selfie Bottle – The comb attached above the Indulkeha hair Oil makes application of oil very easy on our scalp.
- Helpful in curing hair fall – Enriched with the best ingredients, Indulekha Hair oil helps in curing hair fall to a great extent.
- Can be used in several ways – Indulekha hair oil must not be considered as a normal oil. it can be used in many ways like oiling the scalp, using it as a hair mask and many more.
How to Use Indulekha Hair Oil
Indulekha hair oil can be used in many ways but its main application is listed below.
- Selfie bottle has made the application od Indulekha hair oil very easy.
- The small comb attached at the top of Selfie bottle ensures that oil reaches to each and every strand of our hairs.
- A small procedure follows when we apply Indulekha hair Oil. gently squeeze the bottle to release the oil.
- A generous amount of oil is released from the needles of the comb which has holes in it.
- After squeezing, turn the bottle upside down and comb it like you normally do.
- In this way oil reaches our roots and hairs get nourishment completely.
- Now, massage the oil gently in the strands and hairs to see instant results.Usage in bullet points as needed
Indulekha Hair Oil Side-Effects
There are some side effects of Indulekha Hair Oil which are from genuine customers. People reviewed and used this product and they found that –
- Indulekha hair oil has a very strong smell. many people are allergic to it and some of them don’t like it at all.
- Indulekha hair oil is good for some people. But some has utterly drastic experience about Indulekha. It creates baldness.
- One of the most expensive hair oil till date is Indulekha hair oil.
- May provide stickiness in our hairs.
- As said by the company, new hairs grow with the application of Indulekha hair oil. But, they usually don’t grow.
- Results may not be visible if your hair problem is due to heredity or hormonal imbalance.
Indulekha Hair Oil – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Indulekha really good for our hairs and its growth?
A: Indulekha hair oil is no doubt the best hair oil for curing greyness and making hairs shiny and glossy. But, when it comes to hair growth, Indulekha hair oil does not works equal for everyone. Some people experience instant hair fall after using this oil.
Q: How can we use Indulekha hair oil for best results?
A: For instant and best results, Indulekha hair oil must be used as - Hair masks - Mix Indulekha hair oil with Amla Powder or raw Aloe Vera and use it as a hair mask before shampooing your hairs. Visible results will be noticed by you. Hair Oiling - Indulekha hair oil must be used as a hair oil by massaging it on scalp, roots, and strands of our hair one night before shampooing the hairs. It will rebuild the hair growth.
Q: Is Indulekha hair oil worth its price?
A: Yes, to some extent. For some people, Indulekha hair oil has worked miraculously well and for such people, it is worth buying an expensive bottle of this oil. However, sometimes when it does not suit you, it feels like it is not worth penny.
Q: Explain some benefits of Indulekha hair oil.
A: Indulekha hair oil is very beneficial for our hairs. Some of the main benefits of Indulekha hair oil are - Helps in dealing with dandruff. Indulekha hair oil is effective when it comes to deal with dryness and dandruff. Reduces hair greying. A very frequent problem nowadays is greying of hairs. Indulekha hair oil helps to prevent our hairs from greying. Moisture is provided with the presence of herbal ingredients. The composition of Amla, Aloe Vera, Bringha and many more ayurvedic ingredients are very effectual for moisturizing our hairs. Increases hair growth. While the hair oil is very helpful in reducing hair fall to a great extent, it also helps in increasing the growth of our hairs.
Q: Is Indulekha hair oil helpful in reducing hair fall?
A: Not always. Indulekha hair oil is very effective for some people. It even boosts our hair growth sometimes. But, when it comes to hair fall, it is not helpful. It does not reduce hair fall to a great extent. People notice instant hair fall even after applying the oil.