Being in a virtual world is an extraordinary affair when you have the HTC Vive Virtual Reality System with you. You’ll be able to move around and interact with characters in a different world altogether. With the HTC VR headset, your experience takes and leaps and bounds and excites the adventurous you.
You might like the HTC Vive Bundles & Vive Pro Headset:
Buy HTC Vive Bundles & Vive Pro Headset on Amazon:
- Acer Predator Gaming Laptop + HTC Vive VR System
- Dual GTX1060-O6G & HTC Vive VR System
- STRIX GTX1080-A8G & HTC Vive VR System
- HTC Vive Pro Headset
How is HTC Vive Virtual Reality System?
HTC Vive Virtual Reality System is the most exceptional VR headset for PC. Not us, the gamers as well as the non-gamers say so. It provides an extremely natural virtual reality experience, one which will keep you in awe for days to come. The VR controllers are excellent in their work and are very interactive in nature. Moreover, with the HTC VR headset, the games you can play with the help of SteamVR are sure to sweep you off your feet. 🙂
The best virtual reality headset tag is what HTC Vive Virtual Reality System deserves.
How to Use HTC Vive Virtual Reality System?
Before using the HTC VR headset, you must make sure your PC has all the required specifications for a smooth performance. Then, all you need to do is set up the VR system completely. Install the base stations at proper locations and connect the HTC Vive Virtual Reality System to proper USB ports on your PC. Then, start rolling the best virtual reality headset games and use SteamVR for a rich experience.
VR games like the Eve: Valkyrie make sure you go on adventures like never before. And, with the best VR headset for PC, the enrichment is something that’s unexplainable.
The HTC VR Headset Design of HTC Vive Virtual Reality System is Quite a Catch
If you’re a Sci-Fi lover, you’ll love the HTC VR headset’s design instantly. It’s heavier, no doubt, but the straps with velcro provide enough support and a comfort fit. You can also adjust the focal length of the lens according to your need. To do that, you just have to control the knob provided on the HTC VR headset’s right side.
The design plays an important role in the immersive experience and makes sure you get the most out of it. Isn’t it amazing how subtly it earns the best virtual reality headset label?
The VR Controllers of HTC Vive Virtual Reality System provide Best-In-Class Experience
When we’re talking about the best VR headset for PC listing, HTC VR headset pops up at the top. Its wireless VR controllers are one reason why it deserves to be known so. They’re bigger in size than the ones of Oculus Rift Touch, but come with more intuitive controls and add goodness to your virtual reality experience.
The touchpad and the buttons are something you would need to get familiar with. But once done, you will master the art of walking into a virtual world with panache. 😉
You can use these amazing VR controllers to make most out of the best virtual reality headset games like Batman Arkham VR. Yes, you can be the Batman.
HTC Vive Virtual Reality System brings Two Base Stations that make VR Gameplay Marvellous
The HTC VR headset comes with two base stations that do the entire mapping of the playspace. Once you install them, they keep track of your movements. With these base stations doing exceptional work, HTC Vive Virtual Reality System has been mapped as the best VR headset for PC.
Why Do You Need HTC Vive Virtual Reality System?
In simple words, to experience a world-class virtual reality gameplay! Yes, that’s exactly why you need the HTC VR headset. Precise VR controllers, amazing base stations, SteamVR are all the benefits that are enough to make a non-gamer fall in love with the virtual world. The HTC Vive price is certainly higher, but the experience is worth all the money you’ll pay for it. 🙂
To make the best VR headset for PC bring magic in front of your eyes, you need to play the best virtual reality headset games like Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
Things to Take Care when Using HTC Vive Virtual Reality System
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality System needs graphics cards which are equivalent to or greater than NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480.
- Intel Core i5-4590 CPU will make sure HTC VR headset works smoothly.
- A RAM of 4GB or more is required to make sure this VR headset for PC runs without any lags.
- Make sure your system has a minimum of 2.0 USB port.
- An OS Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 will make sure the best virtual headset performs effectively. A better operating software will be amazing.
- Some people feel nauseatic due to motion sickness while playing. You must take proper precautions to avoid being nauseous.
- Take ample amount of breaks, recommended once in every half hour, to avoid the virtual reality jitters.
- Do not play for long periods of time with the HTC Vive Virtual Reality System. It might affect your eyesight and cause fatigue.
- This HTC VR headset’s chaperone mode makes sure you do not move out of the playing space. This ensures you do not trip over anything. However, you must keep the playing space clean to avoid any mishaps.
- Keep your children and pets away from your playing space.
Best Virtual Reality Headset Games 2018
Gameplay with the VR headsets for PC becomes fascinating when we catch hold of the best VR games. We’ve brought you a list you’ll love. Choose to play them with the HTC Vive Virtual Reality System:
- Elite Dangerous- A True galactical experience.
- Skyrim VR – Perfect blend of adventure & fantasy.
- Doom VFR – An entirely new DOOM universe for you to explore.
- Eve: Valkyrie – Space combats to elevate your excitement levels.
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew – Be a team-player and go on an adventurous journey.
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard – Explore and make your way out of the puzzles and tense situations.
- Fallout 4 VR – Fight for survival in a world that’s been destroyed in nuclear war.
- Superhot VR – A treat for people who love action and thrill.
- L.A. Noire – Be the detective you’ve always wanted to be.
- Batman Arkham VR – Be the Batman.