A heart rate monitor is a device which tells how much effort are you putting on your heart during workouts and also while resting. It is said that even though chest straps are a little uncomfortable to wear they provide more accurate results as they are close to the heart.
Garmin Premium heart rate monitor is comfortable and easy to wear during your workouts. It measures your heart rate accurately and transmits the data into your compatible device.
How is Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor?
Garmin Premium Heart Rate monitor is comfortable to wear as it is made of soft, breathable fabric strap. It is too light that you don’t even sense you are wearing a chest strap.
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor measures your heart rate accurately. It has a battery life of almost 3 years considering you are using it on an average of 1 hour per day.
- ANT+ wireless technology
- Strap length – Adjustable from 21”to 29.5
- Water resistance – Up to 30m
- Battery – Replaceable CR2032
- Battery life – 3 years on an average considering you are using it on an average of 1 hour per day
- Operating temperature – -5 degree Celsius to 50 degree Celsius
How to Use Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor?
The chest strap is comfortable to wear as it is made up of soft fabric. The front part contains the heart rate module and the part which goes behind your back can be adjusted according to your size.
When you wear the chest strap for the first time you have to pair it with your compatible device. After that the device is automatically recognised when you switch it on.
During workouts Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor transmits the data instantly to your compatible device and hence you will be able to find how much effort you are putting on your heart during workouts.
Things to Take Care when Using Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- The heart rate module is easy to remove hence you can wash the strap very easily.
- It is not capable of transmitting your heart rate to the device when you are swimming.
- During winter wear warm clothes to keep the monitor close to your body temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions on Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor
1) Will it work while you are swimming?
No, it is not capable of transmitting the data to the device when you are swimming.
2) What all devices are compatible with Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor?
It does not have Bluetooth and hence requires ANT+ connectivity. Any device which has ANT+ can get connected to it.
3) Does it store your heart rate?
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor does not have any storage capacity. It directly transmits data to the compatible device.