First Response Pregnancy Test is one of the best selling pregnancy test brands which offers high-quality products to women trying to conceive. This product is perfect for an early pregnancy test as it features the First to Detect Technology. Its ability to detect pregnancy hormones is amazing as it can sense their presence 6 days sooner. This is why it’s known as the Early Response Pregnancy Test as well.
How is First Response Pregnancy Test?
You know what role early detection plays in pregnancy. The sooner you get to know about your pregnancy, the better choices you can make regarding your and your baby’s health. For this purpose, First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is the ultimate product. With this digital pregnancy test, you can get to know about your pregnancy 5 days earlier than the day your period is expected.
It can detect all forms of hCG that are found in your urine when you’re carrying a little human in your womb. Moreover, it is more than 99% accurate and hence, considered as the most accurate pregnancy test out there. For all the women who are trying to conceive, home pregnancy tests are a boon and this Early Response Pregnancy Test is exactly what you need.
How to Use First Response Pregnancy Test?
Follow these simple steps for an early pregnancy test with the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test:
- Remove the overcap of the First Response Pregnancy Test.
- Use the Thumbgrip to hold it. And let the absorbent tip face downwards. Make sure you keep the result window away from your body.
- Now, place the absorbent tip under your urine stream for exactly 5 seconds. Wait for 3 minutes until the digital pregnancy test displays your results.
- Collect your urine in a container.
- Dip the absorbent tip completely in it for 5 seconds.
- After 3 minutes, your results will be displayed in the result window.
With this home pregnancy test, your results will be faultless. If it displays one line, it means the result is negative. However, if you can see two lines, you’re pregnant, lady! 🙂
How Does the First Response Pregnancy Test Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. This Early Response Pregnancy test stick reacts with the hCG, if present, in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test stick, the results will be positive.
The First Response Pregnancy Test stick is one of the best pregnancy tests. It is so sensitive that it can detect even the lowest levels of hCG. Furthermore, First Response Early Result Pregnancy test is one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands and an absolute favourite of the expecting mothers. 🙂
Pregnancy Care – Best Healthy Foods to Eat While You’re Pregnant
Pregnancy diet is of utmost importance because whatever you eat will be the reason behind your baby’s and your health during pregnancy. Hence, it’s very important to eat right. Here are certain foods to eat when you’re pregnant:
First Response Pregnancy Test will let you know if you’re pregnant even before your expected date of period. And hence, you can begin your pregnancy care early. You just need to take care of your and your baby’s health right from the day one. Keep yourself happy and do things that will have a good impact on the little human inside you. 🙂
Things to Take Care when Using First Response Pregnancy Test
- Use the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test according to the instructions for proper results.
- The First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is not for reuse.
- Store the pregnancy stick in a dry place in appropriate temperatures.
- Keep the First Response Pregnancy Test away from children.
- If you’re using a container to collect your urine for this home pregnancy test, make sure the container’s clean.
- The First Response Pregnancy Test is a digital pregnancy test stick. Make sure you do not immerse the entire stick in your urine. Also, keep it away from all kinds of liquids.
- Do not keep the absorbent tip under your urine stream for less or more than 5 seconds. Similarly, if you’re dipping the Early Response Pregnancy Test in the container containing urine, dip it only for 5 seconds.
- This is the most accurate pregnancy test sticks available. And hence, you must handle it with care.
Frequently Asked Questions on First Response Pregnancy Test
1. Can diluted urine cause negative pregnancy test?
Yes, if you drink too much water before a home pregnancy test, it will result in lowering the hCG levels in your urine. This might show a negative result. However, Early Response Pregnancy Test stick is able to detect four forms of hCG in your urine. Hence, you can use it for the most accurate results.
2. Do you need to take an early pregnancy test with the first-morning urine with First Response Pregnancy Test?
It is not necessary to collect your first-morning urine for the digital pregnancy test. As the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test stick is highly sensitive, you will always get accurate results no matter what time of the day you choose.
3. How sensitive is the First Response Pregnancy Test?
Few women have been able to get positive results even on the day of their missed period. And, studies have shown that the Early Response Pregnancy Test has a sensitivity of 6.3 mIU. This is also one of the reasons why it’s the most accurate pregnancy test sticks.
4. How soon can First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test work?
You can use this early pregnancy test 5 days before your expected day of period. It will show you error-free results.
5. What causes a faint line in the home pregnancy test?
A faint line indicates the hCG levels in your urine is low. But it does mean that you’re pregnant. Use the First Response Pregnancy Test for best results.