ProsReduces open pores
A mix of nature and science.
Kills acne causing bacteria
A Soap free formula
Gentle & smooth on skin.
ConsItching and irritation.
Redness emerges out of pimples.
Cystic acne may develop.
Priced too high.
Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid – An important ingredient of Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit is Salicylic Acid. It cures acne and reduces the growth of emerging pimples. Salicylic Acid is very effective to treat breakouts as well.
- Glycolic Acid – Glycolic acid is one of the ingredients of the Cleanser of Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit. It heals pimples and acne and makes the skin clearer and softer. The presence of Glycolic acid makes a huge difference in the results.
- Benzoyl Peroxide – Composed with the highest percentage benzoyl peroxide helps in making the skin clear and spotless. It removes pimples and acne and at the same time reduces the visibility of acne scars.
- Green Tea Extracts – Green tea extracts helps in reducing acne and makes the skin less oily day by day. Green tea has anti-healing and anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial for our skin.
- Glycerin – The source of moisturization of all the products of Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit is due to glycerin. Glycerin nourishes the skin to the core and reduces the dryness and flakiness of the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil – With the best of anti-inflammatory properties, Tea Tree Oil is enriched in the toner as well as the serums of Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit. Tea Tree oil is strong and anti-bacterial. It clears the skin making it spotless.
- Basil Oil – Basil which is also known as Tulsi in Indian Culture has various antioxidants which clear the skin very fast. It helps in purification of blood from the toxins making it clear and reducing the growth of pimples.
Benefits of Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit
The Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit contains a Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic or Toner, An Acne Treatment Cleanser and a Clear Pore Serum. All the products contained in the acne care kit are oil free and very beneficial. The benefits of all the products are listed below –
Benefits of Face Cleanser
- Kills the acne-causing bacteria – The face cleanser which is present in Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit kills the bacteria which cause acne and pimples on the face. It removes all the dirt and excess oil which is present on the skin.
- Soap-free and gentle on skin – The cleanser is very gentle n the skin. It makes the skin soft and smooth. The best thing and an added advantage of this cleanser is that it is soap free which means it will not cause dryness.
Benefits of Clearing Tonic
- Rejuvenates the skin – The second product which is present in the kit is the Clearing Tonic which heals and revitalizes the skin. It maintains the Ph balance of the skin making it clear day by day.
- Control blackheads and whiteheads – The toner contains only 1% of Salicylic Acid and all the natural ingredients which help a lot in controlling the blackheads and stubborn whiteheads which exist on the nose.
Benefits of Acne Treatment Serum
- Avert blemishes – The Acne Treatment Serum is totally a miracle for people who have blemishes. It averts blemishes in such an amazing way which even does not make our skin dry and flaky.
- Reduces acne scars – The Acne Treatment Serum is enriched with benzoyl peroxide, green tea extracts and tea tree oil which help a lot in reducing acne and acne scars from the source. It even kills the bacteria.
Benefits of Clear Pore Serum
- Minimizes the open pores – To minimize the pores and eventually make them disappear, Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit has Clear Pore Serum as their fourth product in the kit. It reduces open pores and clears them.
- Helps to deal with damaged skin – The sulfate and paraben free Clear Pore Serum is very effective to deal with the damaged skin and prevent breakouts. It has antioxidants that make the skin look healthier and youthful.
How to Use Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit
A very simple procedure follows while using Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit. It has four simple steps. The steps are more or less same as CTM. Here are the steps.
- Remove makeup (if any) using a makeup remover or rose water.
- In the wet face, squeeze a small amount of facial cleanser and apply it evenly on the entire face.
- Massage it gently on the face for about 2 minutes in the circular motion.
- Now rinse it off and pat dry the skin.
- Cleansing must be done in the morning as well as evening.
- After cleansing the face thoroughly, the next step is toning.
- Take a cotton pad and into it pour a generous amount of toner.
- Rub the cotton pad on the entire face to let toner reach entire face.
- Now let it sit. Do not rinse it off or wash it.
- Toning must also be done in the morning as well as evening.
Acne Treatment Serum
- After toning one of the most crucial steps emerge which is serum.
- Acne Treatment serum is applied after toning the skin well.
- When the toner is dried completely, apply this serum
- Do not wash it off or rinse it.
- Acne Treatment Serum must be applied only in the morning.
Clear Pore Serum
- In night time after cleansing and toning, Clear Pore Serum is applied.
- After toning when the skin is completely dry, apply this serum.
- Do not wash it off or rinse it.
- Clear Pore Serum must be applied in the evening only.
Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit Side Effects
- The acne care kit is only for the oily and acne-prone skin. People with dry skin must not use.
- The product leads to cystic acne if applied more than required.
- Horrible itching and irritation emerge when serum is applied to the acne-prone skin.
- Redness is observed in the skin if the product does not suit it.
Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit has benzoyl peroxide and many acids in it. Is it safe to use it?
A: The kit has no doubt the presence of many acids but it can be used. Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit has ingredients like acids in a very small amount so that they do not harm the skin. They are manufactured keeping in mind the skin conditions people usually face.
Q: Does this kit works for cystic acne or not?
A: The Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit is not specifically for the cure of cystic acne. It cures pimples and acne but the formula is not that effective to cure cystic acne.
Q: Can we apply the serums on oily skin? Will it not make the skin oily?
A: Yes it will make the skin oily. The serums are usually greasy sometimes on the skin and they make the skin oily to a great extent if applied more than required. Serums are not always oily.
Q: What is the correct order to use the products of Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit?
A: The correct way to use the products is as directed in the packaging. First of all, cleansing is done to remove dirt, and then toning is done. Followed by toning the Acne Treatment Serum is applied in the daytime. In night time Clear Pore Serum is applied at the last.
Q: Are the products of this kit tested on animals?
A: No. The products which are resent in Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit are never tested on animals. The packaging very clearly states it being paraben and cruelty-free. The products are 100% safe.