To make epilation easy and a less painful experience, Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator is blessed with myriad of features. Starting from the dual epilating heads that rotate in opposite directions, the glide-on-skin technology, 72 tweezers and the lifting fingers in the middle all work brilliantly to remove hair from your skin and make it smooth and soft as ever!
How is Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator?
Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator focuses on removing hair from your skin making it look smooth and shiny while reducing the pain. It is one of the high-end epilators which is equally superb in its work. Moreover, it prevents anti-bacterial growth on your skin by its silver-ion technology. It brings you the perfect combination of hair removal and skin protection.
How to Use Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator
Begin by plugging in the device and removing the protective cover from the epilating head. Press the safety switch to turn the device on and at the same time, select your desired speed depending on the area and hair quality you want to shave. Now, hold Emjoi AP-18 in your palms at a 90° angle. Slowly glide it on the surface of your skin in the direction of hair growth.
Make your movements short & swift just like you’re sweeping your hair off. Do not put much pressure onto the device and let it do its work on your skin as gently as possible. The possibility of ingrown hairs is reduced due to the middle lifting fingers. Furthermore, while epilating hair from the bikini line and your armpits, make sure you stretch your skin tight for optimal performance. Use a moisturizing body cream after you’re done.
Things to Take Care when Using Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator
- Do not use your Emjoi AP-18 where it can fall into a water tub or sink. Store it in a place away from water.
- This appliance is only recommended for dry use.
- Clean the device after every use using the cleaning brush.
- The protective cap must always be kept on while the device is not in use.
- This epilator is not meant for use by children or inexperienced users.
- Never plug in the device into an extension cord.
- It should not be stored under direct sunlight.
- Unplug the device when you’re not using it. Also, do not leave it unattended while it’s plugged in.
- Handle your Emjoi AP-18 with enough care and make sure the tweezers don’t break. In case they do, do not use the appliance anymore. Purchase a new one.
- Do not use on your scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes. Keep it away from clothes and wires as well.
- Children should be advised not to play with it.
- If you have a sensitive skin, consult your doctor before using the device.
- Do not use the epilator before or while you’re menstruating and also during pregnancy and one month after childbirth. Consult a health professional before using it.
- Make sure you apply a body cream after every use to reduce any skin irritation.
Frequently Asked Questions on Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator
1. Is Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator really painless?
Yes, it is. However, if you're using the epilator for the first time you might feel a little discomfort as your hair is getting uprooted from its root. Gradually, you'll enjoy a trouble-free hair removal process.
2. Do I have to use my Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator with the power cord?
Yes, your epilator works only when it's plugged into a socket using the power cord available with it.
3. Can I use Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator to remove my facial hair?
You can use it to remove hair from the upper lip and chin but not the entire face. Moreover, use only one epilator head instead of the two while you're using it to remove hair from those areas.
4. Is Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator recommended for underarm and bikini line hair removal?
Absolutely! While you're doing so, stretch the skin for the best results. After that, you can enjoy a hair-free and ultra smooth skin for a long time.
5. Can Emjoi AP-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer-Head Hair Removal Epilator be used by more than one person?
No, Emjoi AP-18 isn't recommended for use by more than one person for safety and hygienic reasons.