Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System is one of the great value diabetes test kits. It includes almost all the products you would need for a blood glucose test at home. With the no-coding, averaging, alternate site testing features, it becomes one of the easy-to-use health monitors. It helps you keep an eye on your blood glucose levels with minimal effort.
How is the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System?
The kit for a healthier diabetic life – that’s what the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System is all about. The zero hassle Easy Touch meter, the Easy Touch test strips, lancets, lancing device, each one of them contributes towards your diabetes care. You can keep a track of your blood glucose levels over a period of time with the help of this blood glucose monitor. That way it becomes easier to manage your diabetes treatment and health care.
With the help of the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System, you can save your results and check the averages of your blood sugar levels on a 7, 14 or 30-day basis. You can also make full use of the alarm settings to remind you about the blood glucose tests. On the whole, it is one of the best blood glucose meters you can own.
How to Use Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System?
The Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System comes with a no-hassle Easy Touch glucose meter which makes measuring your blood glucose levels simpler. Follow the instructions carefully and your results will be displayed on the meter in no time.
- Clean your hands and make them completely dry.
- Insert one of the Easy Touch test strips into the blood glucose monitor. The Easy Touch glucose meter automatically turns on.
- Insert the lancet into the lancing device. Adjust the depth. A higher setting would prick deeper.
- Now, carefully prick the tip of your finger (or alternate test site) with the help of the lancing device. In case you’re using the alternate test site, use the alternate site testing cap with the lancing device.
- Allow a small drop of blood to form at the test site. After that, apply it to the Easy Touch test strip.
- After 5 seconds, your results will be displayed on the screen. Now, remove the test strip and lancet.
The Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System provides you with an amazing alarm function to remind you of the blood glucose tests. The averaging feature lets you keep a track of your blood sugar levels over a period of time.
Diabetes Care – Exercise For Diabetes – What Exercises Help in Controlling Blood Sugar Levels?
Diabetes care is incomplete if you only focus on the food for diabetics and not on the workout and fitness programs. They’re equally important like owning the best blood glucose meters. To know more about the best exercises for diabetes, take a look:
Furthermore, talking about the best blood glucose meters, you do get one with the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System. Hence, purchase it and keep yourself healthy as ever!
Things to Take Care when Using Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System
- Always conduct the blood glucose tests with clean hands. In case you’re opting for alternate site testing, make sure you clean that area before the blood sugar test.
- Do not expose the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System to extreme temperatures or sunlight.
- Keep the products in the diabetes test kit away from children and pets.
- Discard the Easy Touch test strips and lancets after use. They’re meant for one-time use.
- Adjust the depth setting according to your preference. Do not choose a higher setting if you’re new to blood glucose tests at home.
- Do not self-diagnose depending upon the blood glucose results. Record your results and always consult a physician for diabetes treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions on Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System
1. What is the normal blood sugar level?
For someone who doesn't have diabetes, the pre-meal blood glucose level must be under 100 mg/dL. Similarly, post-meal the normal blood sugar is usually below 140 mg/dL.
2. What if the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System says your blood glucose level is high? How can you bring down your sugar level quickly?
The best way to bring down your blood sugar levels is to drink ample water. A protein-packed meal, cinnamon, beans, green tea are some kinds of food and drinks that can lower blood glucose levels quickly.
3. Is the Easy Touch glucose meter backed by a warranty?
Yes, all the products in this diabetes test kit have a warranty period of 18 months.
4. Does the blood sugar test machine available in the Easy Touch Glucose Monitoring System store your results?
Yes, it does. The Easy Touch glucose meter automatically saves your results along with the date and time of the blood glucose test.
5. Is the Easy Touch glucose meter accurate?
Yes, it has been certified by CLIA to be accurate.