Monitoring your blood pressure at the comfort of your home will be the simplest task with Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor. Just touch one button and your results will be quickly displayed on the screen. It lets you know whether your heart is healthy or at risk with the help of three colour codes. Colourful way to keep BP problems at bay!
How is Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor?
Designed to give you accurate results, this digital blood pressure monitor is too helpful in monitoring one’s heart health. Comfortable upper arm cuffs, health indicators, portable and durable design make it user-friendly. Simply touch one button and get to know where you stand health-wise. Two users can get accurate blood pressure measurements with this health monitor.
How to Use Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor?
Find a quiet place and relax for sometime before you can take a reading. Choose a comfortable position and sit down with your arm and back supported. Remove clothing from your upper arm but do not fold the sleeves. Now, you can wrap the cuff around your upper arm firmly. Make sure the tube is in line with your little finger. Keep your arms on a flat surface with your palm facing in an upward direction.
Ensure the cuff is wrapped at your heart level. After that, press the power button and start taking the measurement. Once you’re done you will be able to see the results on the large backlit screen. If you want to take measurements again, wait for three minutes after one reading.
Things to Take Care when Using Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor
- Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor is a self-monitoring device only. It shouldn’t be used for self-diagnosis purposes. Diagnosis should only be done by a medical professional.
- You must handle the product carefully and not drop it in order to keep it in working condition.
- Always take measurements in a quiet environment and also when you’re stress-free.
- Do not expose the BP monitor to extreme temperatures. Store it in a dry place.
- No kind of liquid must be inserted into the device. It will damage the monitor.
- Cell phones interfere with your readings if you use them while measuring your blood pressure. Keep them away.
- If your arm is under medical treatment, do not use the BP monitor on it.
- Activities like drinking, smoking, exercising and bathing must not be undertaken before you measure your BP. Wait for 30 minutes in case you have.
- Do not simultaneously use this BP monitor with any other electrical medical equipment.
- The 4 AA batteries must be replaced once they’re worn out or not used for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions on Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor
1. Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor has a two user design. How many readings can it store for the two users?
The device stores a total of 120 readings. They are equally distributed between the two users. Hence, 60 readings per user.
2. Can Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor be operated with an AC adapter?
Yes, it can. However, AC adapter isn’t included in the package. You can, however, buy it separately.
3. There are three hypertension colour codes on the BP Monitor. What are they?
Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor has three colour codes, Red, Orange & Blue. If your results are under the healthy range, it will display a blue colour. On the other hand, if your results are moderately abnormal or you’re at risk, it displays an orange and red colour code respectively.
4. How does the BP Monitor let you know of irregular heartbeats?
If you experience any irregularities in your heart rate, it displays a multiple heart symbol on the screen. This way, the Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor can be really helpful.
5. Can a person with large arms use Easy At Home Upper Arm Digital BP Monitor?
Yes, absolutely!!! Easy At Home brings you both normal and large sized cuffs. Choose the one that will fit your arms.