For early pregnancy test, one needs accurate and cost-effective pregnancy test strips. Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips are the best pregnancy test kits for that purpose. They require no extra effort to be used and give you exact results.
How are Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips?
With a pregnancy test sensitivity of 25 mIU, more than 99% accuracy, easy-to-read result window, quick results and 100% customer satisfaction, Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the most used home pregnancy test brands. It keeps your needs covered. You can also use it for your early pregnancy test as it can give exact results even one day before your period date.
How to Use Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips?
Follow these simple steps for the home pregnancy test with the Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips:
- Take a clean cup or container and collect your urine in it. For the best results, use your first-morning urine.
- Dip the test strip in the urine and let it sit for 3 seconds. Once the dye rises to the result window, remove it from the container.
- Now, keep it on a flat surface and wait for the results.
- Exactly after 5 minutes, check your results.
If you notice two distinct lines, the result is positive and you’re pregnant. In case, you notice only one top line, the result is negative. If you notice no lines or only a bottom line, it indicates the result is invalid and you need to take the pregnancy test again.
How Do the Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. These home pregnancy test strips react with the hCG, if present, in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test strips, the results will be positive.
The Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the best pregnancy test kits for early pregnancy tests as well. They’re very sensitive and accurate. Easy At Home has been one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands among the expecting mothers as they have impeccably looked after the needs of all the women.
Pregnancy Care – Prenatal Yoga – Is Yoga during Pregnancy Safe?
Do the Easy At Home pregnancy tests confirm you’re pregnant? Well, then it’s time to switch to safe and healthy prenatal care. During pregnancy, you need to know what is safe for you and your baby. However, Yoga is one of the safest and recommended things to do while you’re expecting. But there are certain poses that will enhance your and your baby’s health. You can try those Yoga poses for all the trimesters in order to stay healthy and pumped up. Watch here:
The Yoga poses for pregnant women will make your breathing stronger and make you feel calm and composed while ensuring a healthy environment for the baby to grow.
Things to Take Care when Using Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips
- Confirm your results with a medical professional even after your results with the home pregnancy tests are positive. It is important to be double sure.
- Keep the Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips away from the reach of children.
- You can use these home pregnancy test strips for an early pregnancy test but it is recommended to wait at least 1 week after your missed period.
- Store the pregnancy test strips in a cool and dry place. Do not reuse them.
- Make sure you check the expiration date of each pregnancy test strip before using them.
- Use a clean cup or container to collect your urine. Contaminated one might lead to inaccurate results even if you use the best pregnancy test kit.
Frequently Asked Questions on Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips
1. Are the Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips accurate?
Yes, these are one of the home pregnancy test brands with 25 mIU sensitivity. Moreover, they are FDA approved. Hence, with a pregnancy test sensitivity so low, these are certainly accurate.
2. How many Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips are packed in this item?
You will get 25 pregnancy test strips.
3. Are these home pregnancy test strips affordable?
Yes, they belong to one of the most affordable pregnancy test brands.
4. Does the faint line indicate a negative result?
No, the faint line means you're pregnant. But the hormone levels in your urine are low. Keep testing and gradually, you'll notice the line getting darker. Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the best pregnancy test kits for this purpose.
5. Which is the best digital pregnancy test?
I would recommend the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test. It is the most accurate and hands down the best pregnancy test kit one can own.