Predicting your most fertile days is really simple with the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips. It is specially designed for women who are trying to conceive. Taking the ovulation test with these ovulation test strips is easy, efficient and you will certainly get reliable results. It is the best ovulation kit you can find!
How are Easy At Home Ovulation Strips?
These ovulation test strips are exactly what women trying to conceive need. You get a pack of 100 Easy At Home Ovulation Strips in it. Using them is easy and within a time period of 3-5 minutes, you can predict your most fertile days. Starting a family is one of the most wonderful decisions anyone can make and this is the best ovulation kit you can rely on for the purpose.
How to Use Easy At Home Ovulation Strips?
Using the Easy At Home Ovulation Test Strips is simple. Follow these steps:
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Take one of the strips from the ovulation kit. With the arrows on it pointing downwards, insert it into the cup. Make sure you do not cross the MAX line.
- Let the strip sit in it for 5 seconds. After that, remove it from the container or cup and lay it on a flat surface.
- After 5 minutes, you can read your results.
To interpret the results of the ovulation test, you need to compare the colour intensity of the test and control lines. If you notice two lines and the bottom test line is similar in colour or darker than the control line, the result is positive. However, if two lines are visible on the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips and the test line is lighter than the control line, it means the result is negative. The LH has not reached a point wherein it can give you a positive result. Hence, you must continue with the ovulation test.
On the other hand, if no lines or only the test line is visible, it indicates that the ovulation test is invalid. You need to retest with another Easy At Home Ovulation Test Strip.
How Do the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. The Easy At Home Ovulation Strips help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result with the ovulation test strips, you are likely to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you indulge in sexual intercourse within this time frame.
The Easy At Home Ovulation Strips is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
What to Do when Trying to Conceive?
Preconceptional care is significant when you’re trying to conceive. You need to begin taking care of certain things 3 months prior to trying to fall pregnant. Watch this to get to know about the tips in detail:
Furthermore, keep a check on your menstrual cycle calendar and use the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips to find out the perfect time to become pregnant. Use the ovulation test technique to welcome the happiness of starting a family. Purchase the best ovulation kit from Easy At Home and get going. 🙂
You can also purchase the Easy At Home Pregnancy Test Strips to confirm your pregnancy after you’ve had intercourse during the fertile time period. May your dream of becoming a parent become true soon! 🙂
Things to Take Care when Using Easy At Home Ovulation Strips
- Easy At Home Ovulation Strips are certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These ovulation test strips have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the ovulation kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on Easy At Home Ovulation Strips
1. Can the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips be used as birth control?
No, these ovulation test strips are supposed to be used as ovulation kits only.
2. Does the amount of liquid intake affect the ovulation test results?
Yes, a heavy amount of liquid intake will dilute the levels of the hormone in your urine. For this purpose, it is recommended to limit the consumption of liquids two hours before you take the ovulation test.
3. Do you need to use your first morning urine for the ovulation test with the Easy At Home Ovulation Strips?
No, the first morning urine is highly concentrated and therefore, might lead to false positive results. You can choose any other time of the day.
4. What does a positive result indicate?
It means you are likely to ovulate in the next 12 to 36 hours. Hence, this is the most fertile time period if you're trying to conceive.
5. Can you read the results 30 minutes after taking the ovulation test?
No, it is advised to check your results after 5 minutes. Any longer would affect the results. Although the positive result will never disappear, the colour might fade. Similarly, a negative result might show a false positive. Hence, in order to use the best ovulation kit in the most accurate manner, you need to check the results after 5 minutes. Discard the ovulation test strip once you're done interpreting it.