DBPOWER Predator U842 is an RC quadcopter drone which flies in the sky when you guide it. Extra capabilities to bring intuitive photography on your smartphone are vested in it. Drone looks amazing during dark night as it has LED lights to get located easily in the darkness.
ProsHeadless drone to go in any direction. Equips two batteries. Compatible for Novice or beginners. One key flips and return functions. Sturdy and robust. LED lights help finding drone in dark sky.
ConsReal time videos may freeze or twist. Unable to make balance when winds blow. Videos Wi-Fi transmission range is less. Battery backup is also less.
How is DBPOWER U842 Drone?
DBPOWER U842 is a drone which comes with all the advanced technologies so as to make it committed for its performance. U842 has the tendency to go in any direction irrespective of its heading. Easy controlling through remote or smartphone is based on application. The blades used in it are protected thoroughly and help minimising damage after collision.
The drone is equipped with two batteries to offer untiring power to the drone for about 18-minute on a full charge. It means each battery is responsible to offer up to 9-minute power. However, you can not fly it continuously for 18 minutes due to having heating issues and this requires about 10 minutes rest after every 10-minute flight to avoid damage caused by heating.
Some drones for kids as well are- DBPOWER Predator U842, Holy Stone HS160, Holy Stone HS200 etc., these Wi-Fi drones are user-friendly and easily controllable even for the beginners or novice. DBPOWER drone is best for beginners or kids, even novice can easily become perfectionist.
DBPOWER camera captures awesome photographs and records at 720p (HD). Drone headless mode has no specific direction to be moved. Drone can fly within the fixed distance of 80-100 m while Wi-Fi transmission up to a distance of 50-60 meters.
Wi-Fi drones are not considered better than those based on Lightbridge as in DJI’s drones. However, Wi-Fi plays its functions within a stipulated range. Wi-Fi FPV camera enables you to watch real time transmission as drone snaps in the sky.
FPV Wi-Fi transmission, Gravity induction application, 6-axis gyro, single key return, LED lights and many more are some of the features ensuring a protective, safe and stable flight.
1. FPV Wi-Fi Transmission: help establishing mobile phone connectivity with the drone through application up to a range of 30 meters.
2. Gravity Induction App: allows you to lead your drone using application.
3. 6 Axes Gyro: helps maintaining orientation of drone.
4. Headless Mode: for all direction movement of drone.
5. Single Key Return: same key for take off or landing.
6. 3D Flips: which enables you roll or flip your drone at 360 degrees.
7. Long Range Control: you can take your drone as far as 80-100 meters from the transmitter.
8. Blade Protectors: help preventing severe damage to the blades after collision.
9. Power Indication: which informs low battery status.
10. Battery: Two batteries, offering 9 minutes of duration each, require 150-minute to be charged fully.
11. Weight: 12.6 ounce (357 g).
12. LED Lights: help piloting in dark night.
13. Micro-SD Card: 4 GB card for high volume data.
1 x U842 WiFi FPV Quadcopter with Camera
1 x 2.4GHz Controller
2 x 1000mAh LiPo Batteries
1 x USB Battery Charger
4 x Spare Propellers
1 x User Manual
DBPOWER Predator U842 Drone Video and Imaging:
Do you also want to see what your drone sees in virtual manner, U842 is compatible with VR headset which enables you look from your own eyes. Its camera snaps clear photographs and videos at 720p HD.
DBPOWER Predator U842 Price
It costs less which can be easily afforded by drone lovers. To check latest price of Predator U842, click on the Amazon link in short description above.
Things to be Taken Care Regarding its Usage:
- Beginners should follow the instruction manual carefully.
- Don’t push your drone upward to fly as it gets started.
- Give it a 10-minute rest during flight to avoid heating.
- Current of magnitude 0.5A should be used to avoid cable burning.
- Don’t fly it beyond 30-m to get videos continuously on the phone.
- Avoid using other apps with flight control app simultaneously.