ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the most reliable pregnancy test kits designed to simplify the process of pregnancy detection. They’re fast and accurate and are one of the most trusted pregnancy test brands in the market. These test strips will make sure you enter the stage of motherhood with a wide smile on your face.
How are ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips?
The ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the most hassle-free techniques to know whether you’re pregnant or not. They’re reasonably priced and extremely accurate owing to their level of sensitivity, 25 mIU. This also indicates that ClinicalGuard makes one of the most reliable pregnancy test kits which are sure enough to let you know about your pregnancy. You won’t have to miss the little moment of happiness when you get to know you’re expecting with these test strips.
The sensitivity of these pregnancy test strips makes them suitable for early detection pregnancy test as well. In all totality, there is no reason why one wouldn’t consider the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips as the best pregnancy test kit!
How to Use ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips?
To use the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips, you need to collect your urine in a clean container. After that, take a test strip out of the packet and insert it into the container containing urine. Make sure you keep the arrow pointing downwards. Leave the test strip in the urine for 3 seconds. After that, remove it from the container and place it on a flat surface. Wait for 5 minutes (exactly 5 minutes!) and then check for the result.
If the reading on the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strip shows two pink lines, it means the result is positive and voila! You’re going to be a mommy soon! On the other hand, if the test strip shows one pink line, it means the result is negative. These are one of the most reliable pregnancy test strips and hence, you can expect them to be as accurate as ever!
How Do the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. These pregnancy test strips measure the level of hCG in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test strips, the results will be positive.
The ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the best pregnancy test kits for this purpose. They’re very sensitive and hence, are accurate. ClinicalGuard has been one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands among the expecting mothers for this purpose.
Pregnancy Care – Get to Know about the Pregnancy Diet – What is Healthy for You & Your Baby?
You’re going to be a super mommy soon! That is indeed one of the most beautiful stages of life. The changes that take place in your mind and body in such times can sometimes be really overwhelming. But anyhow, motherhood is something you’re going to cherish all your life. So, to make the most out of it, you must not forget that you need to take care of your body and the little munchkin growing within you.
So, to say, when the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips and the physician’s test results confirm you’re expecting, it’s time to switch to the tasty and healthy pregnancy diet. Now, what does the diet consist of? We have brought you something that will help you find out about it:
Include these in your pregnancy diet and take care of your baby and your body as well. Do not forget that your pregnancy care includes you being happy and healthy! 🙂
Things to Take Care when Using ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips
- ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the most reliable pregnancy test kits. But do not forget to consult a physician even after you’ve got a positive result.
- For the best results, check your first-morning urine.
- These test strips owing to their sensitivity can be used for early detection pregnancy tests. But, you need to wait for the right time for the tests. In case you check early, there will be chances of inaccuracy. Wait for at least 1 week after your missed period to check for pregnancy.
- The container you use to collect your urine must be clean and clear for the best results.
- Do not use the ClinicalGuard pregnancy test strips after their expiration date. Even the best pregnancy test kits can show inaccurate results after they’ve expired.
- Make sure the test strips are completely saturated in urine. Or else, the results will be inaccurate.
- Check for the readings exactly after 5 minutes. If you check before or after 5 minutes, there are greater chances of false readings.
Frequently Asked Questions on ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips
1. Can the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips be used for early detection pregnancy tests?
Pregnancy test strips with a lower sensitivity can detect pregnancy in early stages. And, talking about the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips, they're highly sensitive with a sensitivity of 25 mIU. So, after a week of your missed period, these test strips will be able to detect the level of hCG in your urine showing whether you're pregnant or not. Hence, they can be used as early detection pregnancy tests.
2. Can a woman exercise while she's pregnant?
Indeed. Moreover, it is often recommended that an expecting mother should work out in order to stay fit. However, you need to know what kind of exercises you can do. Yoga exercises are considered the best for pregnant women.
3. What do the faint lines on the test strips indicate?
The darkness of the lines shows the level of hCG present in your urine. If the lines are faint, it means the amount of hCG in your urine is low. Even if you use the best pregnancy test kits and choose a time when your hCG in urine is low, you'll notice faint lines. However, the chances are that you're pregnant. Hence, you must either wait for a few more days to check again or consult a physician right away.
4. Are the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips reliable?
Absolutely! They're 99% accurate and hence, one of the most reliable pregnancy test kits.
5. Is it necessary to get a blood test done even after you get a positive result with the test strips?
ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips are certainly one of the best pregnancy test brands and give you accurate results. However, going for blood tests must be the natural next step. They are backed by a medical professional and hence, are the most reliable. And what's better than being doubly sure? 😉