ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips is the ovulation kit you can always count upon. These ovulation test strips are accurate and take only 5 minutes to give you your results. With a low sensitivity of 25 mIU, it can exactly predict your fertile days increasing your chances of getting pregnant. If you want to purchase the best ovulation kit, invest in these ovulation test strips.
How are ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips?
In order to detect the increase in LH in urine, ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips are one of the finest ovulation kits. They come in a pack of 50 and are really quick and accurate in giving you your results. You can use this ovulation kit in order to track your ovulation cycle and find out the most fertile days in a month. If you’re planning to have a family soon and trying to conceive, these ovulation test strips are beyond perfect. ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips deserve to be called the best ovulation kit!
How to Use ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips?
Using the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips is simple. Follow these steps:
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Take one of the ovulation test strips from the ovulation kit. With the arrows on it pointing downwards, insert it into the cup. Make sure you do not cross the MAX line.
- Let the strip sit in it for 3 seconds. After that, remove it from the container or cup and lay it on a flat surface.
- After 5 minutes, you can read your results.
To interpret the results of the ovulation test, you need to compare the colour intensity of the test and control lines. If you notice two lines and the bottom test line is similar in colour or darker than the control line, the result is positive. However, if two lines are visible on the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips and the test line is lighter than the control line, it means the result is negative. The LH has not reached a point wherein it can give you a positive result. Hence, you must continue using the ovulation kit, same time every day.
On the other hand, if no lines or only the test line is visible, it indicates that the ovulation test is invalid. You need to retest with another ovulation strip.
How Do the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. The ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result with the ovulation test strips, you are likely to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you indulge in sexual intercourse within this time frame.
The ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
Is Preconception Care Important? Is Health Care Important When Trying to Conceive?
How to take care of your health when you’re trying to conceive? Is it important? Well, watch here to find out the answer to all such questions. Start investing in taking care of your body and making it pregnancy-ready.
Also, keep track of your ovulation calendar. And, to find out the most fertile day in your ovulation cycle, purchase the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips. Make love in the fertile time period and maximize your chances of getting pregnant. Furthermore, you can also buy the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test Strips to keep your preconception care complete and covered.
Things to Take Care when Using ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips
- ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips are certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These ovulation test strips have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the ovulation kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips
1. What does it mean when you get a positive ovulation test with the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Kit?
It means your LH surge has been detected which leads to ovulation. Hence, you’re most likely to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours, your most fertile time period. It is the best time to make love with your partner if you’re planning to have a baby anytime soon.
2. Do ovulation tests really work?
Yes, they do. Talking about ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips, they’re 99% accurate.
3. What about the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test sensitivity?
These ovulation test strips have a sensitivity of 25 mIU or 25 ng/L. Hence, they’re very accurate and one of the best ovulation kits.
4. Can you take an ovulation test twice a day?
Absolutely! Keeping a time gap of at least ten hours, you can use the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips once in the morning and once in the afternoon.