Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test has marked a place for itself among the top early pregnancy test brands owing to its amazing features. Smart Countdown, Floodguard Technology, showing results in words, zero-mess wider design, ability to test 5 days sooner and its accuracy make it one of the best pregnancy tests available out there for expecting women.
How is Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test?
Clear Blue Pregnancy Test is the smart way to get to know if you’re pregnant or not. Among all the pregnancy test brands, it’s the only one with a Smart Countdown technology which indicates that your test is progressing. Moreover, the Floodguard Technology of the Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test makes sure there are no user errors. The wide design prevents any kinds of mess and therefore, the Clearblue Digital becomes one of the easy to use pregnancy test brands.
Furthermore, it is highly sensitive as it can detect hCG 5 days sooner than your expected date of period. It becomes 99% and more accurate from the day you expected your period to begin. So, no matter what, we think Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test is one of the best pregnancy test kits available for women.
How to Use Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test?
Follow these simple steps for an early pregnancy test with the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test:
- Remove the overcap of the Clear Blue Pregnancy Test.
- Use the Thumbgrip to hold it. And let the absorbent tip face downwards. Make sure you keep the result window away from your body.
- Now, place the absorbent tip under your urine stream for exactly 5 seconds. You’ll then notice the Smart Countdown.
- After that countdown is over, your result will be visible in the window available. It takes an approximate time of 1-3 minutes to show you your results.
- Collect your urine in a container.
- Dip the absorbent tip of the Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test stick completely in it for 20 seconds.
- The Smart Countdown will then begin. After it ends, you will be able to view your results.
With this early pregnancy test, your results will be faultless. It displays “pregnant” if the result is positive and “not pregnant” if the result is negative.
How Does the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. This Clear Blue Pregnancy Test stick reacts with the hCG, if present, in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative and it will show “not pregnant” in the result window. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test stick, the results will be positive and it’ll read as “pregnant“.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test stick is one of the best pregnancy tests. It is so sensitive that it can detect hCG from the day you expected your period to begin. Furthermore, Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy test is one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands and an absolute favourite of the expecting mothers. 🙂
What are the Early Signs of Pregnancy?
What are the signs of pregnancy that one must notice in order to use the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test? There are certain distinct signs which indicate you’re pregnant. Watch this to know what the signs are:
You can use the Clear Blue Pregnancy Test to find out if you’re expecting or not. Once you notice clear signs of pregnancy and the early pregnancy test confirms so, re-check with your physician. It becomes easy to focus on the prenatal care if you’re 100% sure.
Furthermore, when you’re pregnant, make sure you surround yourself with people and things that make you happy. That way, you will be able to nurture your little one right from day one and look after your health as well. Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test is one of the early pregnancy test brands that can provide you with an ample amount of happiness with one result.
Things to Take Care when Using Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
- Use the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test according to the instructions for proper results.
- The Clear Blue Pregnancy Test sticks are not for reuse.
- Store the pregnancy stick in a cool and dry place.
- Take proper care to ensure children and pets stay away from this Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test.
- If you’re using a container to collect your urine for this home pregnancy test, make sure the container’s thoroughly clean.
- The Clear Blue Pregnancy Test is a digital pregnancy test stick. Keep it away from all kinds of liquids.
- Do not keep the absorbent tip under your urine stream for less or more than 5 seconds. Similarly, if you’re dipping the Clearblue Digital in the container containing urine, dip it only for 20 seconds.
- This is one of the most accurate early pregnancy test sticks available. And hence, you must handle it with care.
Frequently Asked Questions on Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
1. What is the Smart Countdown in the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test?
It is an indicator which shows that your pregnancy test is working and will show you your results soon. Clear Blue Pregnancy Test is the only brand which features such a functionality.
2. Does Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test show lines as results just like other pregnancy test brands?
No, Clearblue Digital shows you your results in words. If your test is positive, it shows “pregnant”. On the other hand, if the result is negative, it shows you “not pregnant”.
3. What is the purpose of Floodguard Technology in Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test?
Due to this feature, excess urine won’t flow into the device. Therefore, your Clearblue Digital will be safeguarded from damage.
4. Can you use Clear Blue Pregnancy Test stick for an early pregnancy test?
Yes, it is sensitive enough to detect the presence of pregnancy hormones in your urine 5 days before the day your period is due.
5. Are there any other reliable digital pregnancy test sticks other than Clearblue Digital?
Yes, you can look for the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test.