Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is one of the best ovulation kits that tell you about your 2 most fertile days with 99% accuracy. If you’re planning to have a baby soon, this Clear Blue Ovulation Kit will help you get pregnant naturally. It flawlessly detects the LH surge and shows you your results with a smiling face. 🙂
How is Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test?
The Clear Blue Ovulation Test is an optimal & digital way of finding out the most fertile days in order to get pregnant. It helps the women trying to conceive in finding out the LH surge easily & efficiently, within 3 minutes. You get 20 ovulation sticks in the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit and hence, you can continue testing in case it shows you a negative result. Talking about accuracy and reliability, the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test ranks high in those categories and has taken care of millions of women trying to conceive.
With amazing features, the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test possesses one of the top ranks among the best ovulation kits and is undoubtedly recommended by us.
How to Use Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test?
Using the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit is simple. Follow these steps:
- Remove one of the Clearblue test ovulation sticks from the pouch and take off the cap.
- You’ll find an arrow on the ovulation sticks as well as the Clear Blue Ovulation Test holder. Lining up both of them, insert the ovulation stick into the holder.
- Once you firmly attach it, you’ll notice a ready to test symbol. You can take the digital ovulation test right away.
- Place the absorbent tip under your urine stream for 5-7 seconds. Keep the Clearblue Test holder away from urine.
- Now, either keep the absorbent tip pointing downwards or lay it flat. The test symbol will flash showing the test is working.
- After 3 minutes, your results will be displayed in the result window.
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Insert one of the Clearblue test ovulation sticks into the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test holder by lining up the arrows provided.
- Dip the absorbent tip in the container containing urine for 15 seconds.
- After that, lay the test flat or keep the absorbent tip facing downwards.
- Your results will be displayed after 3 minutes.
If your result is a smiley face, it indicates that the LH surge has been detected and it’s an optimal time to make love in order to get pregnant. You do not have to continue using the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit in such a case. However, if the result window on the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test stick shows a clear circle, it means the result is negative. Your LH surge hasn’t reached a point wherein your ovulation can take place. You can continue taking this digital ovulation test at the same time the next day.
How Does Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. The Clearblue test ovulation sticks help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result with the ovulation sticks, you are likely to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you make love within this time frame.
The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
Trying To Conceive? Follow a Healthy Diet & Exercise Regime to Conceive a Healthy Baby
If you are planning to have a baby soon, it is important for you to know the significance of a healthy diet and exercise regime as a part of preconception planning. Here’s something to give you an idea about the healthy way of trying to conceive:
Also, purchase the wonderful Clearblue test ovulation sticks which will let you know about the perfect time of getting pregnant. Clearblue also comes with pregnancy test sticks which will confirm the news of your pregnancy and help you begin with the stage of motherhood. Look for the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test!
Things to Take Care when Using Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test
- Clear Blue Ovulation Test is certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These Clearblue test ovulation sticks have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the Clear Blue ovulation kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test sticks if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test
1. How long does it take to ovulate after LH surge? What does the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit indicate regarding it?
After you notice a positive result with the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test, it means the LH surge has been detected. You are likely to ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. Hence, this is the optimal time to get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive.
2. What time of the day is best to take the ovulation test with the Clear Blue Ovulation Test sticks?
Any time of the day between 10 AM to 8 PM is perfect to take the test with the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test. Refrain yourself from using your first morning urine as it’s highly concentrated and will lead to negative results.
3. How long does an LH surge last?
The peak time usually lasts for 12-24 hours.
4. How accurate is the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test?
The ovulation sticks you receive in the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit are more than 99% accurate.
5. Is the Clear Blue Ovulation Test holder reusable?
Yes, it is. You just need to use different Clearblue test ovulation sticks every time. Remember to eject the sticks after your results are displayed.