Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is an unconventional device that helps women find out their most fertile 4 days. It can track 2 pregnancy hormones efficiently – LH and estrogen. Hence, the Clear Blue Ovulation Test can maximize your chances of getting pregnant. What makes these Clearblue Test ovulation sticks exceptional is they can recognise your unique hormone profile as well. Clearly shows it is the best ovulation kit!
How is Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test?
It is hands down the most advanced digital ovulation test out there! With these ovulation sticks, you will be able to track down 2 of your pregnancy hormones – estrogen and LH. Moreover, this Clear Blue Ovulation Test understands your unique hormone profile. With these amazing features, the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test predicts the 4 days when you’re highly fertile. Talking about the best ovulation kits, we would surely recommend this Clear Blue Ovulation Kit.
How to Use Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test?
Using the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit is simple. Follow these steps:
- Remove one of the Clearblue test ovulation sticks from the pouch and take off the cap.
- You’ll find an arrow on the ovulation sticks as well as the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test holder. Lining up both of them, insert the ovulation stick into the holder.
- Once you firmly attach it, you’ll notice a ready to test symbol. You can take the digital ovulation test right away.
- Place the absorbent tip under your urine stream for 5-7 seconds. Keep the Clearblue Test holder away from urine.
- Now, either keep the absorbent tip pointing downwards or lay it flat. The test symbol will flash showing the test is working.
- After 5 minutes, your results will be displayed in the result window.
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Insert one of the Clearblue test ovulation sticks into the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test holder by lining up the arrows provided.
- Dip the absorbent tip in the container containing urine for 15 seconds.
- After that, lay the test flat or keep the absorbent tip facing downwards.
- Your results will be displayed after 5 minutes.
If your result is a flashing smiley face, it indicates that it’s a high fertility period. If you notice a constant smiley face, it indicates peak fertility. During both the times, there are chances of you getting pregnant if you make love. You do not have to continue using the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit in such a case. However, if the result window on the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test stick shows a clear circle, it means the result is negative. Your LH surge hasn’t reached a point wherein your ovulation can take place. You can continue taking this digital ovulation test at the same time the next day.
How Does Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. These Clearblue test ovulation sticks help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result, the flashing or the constant smiley, with the ovulation sticks, you are most likely to ovulate. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you make love within this time frame.
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test can also measure the estrogen levels, another pregnancy hormone. Hence, it is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your 4 most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
Trying to Conceive? Try The Exercises that will Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy
When you’re planning to have a baby, there are certain lifestyle changes that you need to adapt to prepare yourself for pregnancy. There are certain exercises that will keep your body ready for the changes when you are trying to conceive. Watch here:
Also, purchase the wonderful Clearblue test ovulation sticks which will let you know about the perfect time of getting pregnant. Clearblue also comes with pregnancy test sticks which will confirm the news of your pregnancy and help you begin with the stage of motherhood. Look for the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test!
Things to Take Care when Using Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test
- Clear Blue Ovulation Test is certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These Clearblue test ovulation sticks have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the Clear Blue ovulation kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test sticks if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Do not remove the battery until you dispose of the holder.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test
1. Can Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test identify estrogen levels?
Yes, this Clear Blue Ovulation Test can track estrogen, one of the key pregnancy hormones.
2. What does the flashing smiley result indicate? How is it different from constant smiley?
The flashing smiley of Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test indicates a high fertility period. There are high chances of getting pregnant during this time. However, the constant smiley shows it's the peak fertility period. This is your most fertile time.
3. Can you take an ovulation test after your peak fertile period has been detected?
If the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test detects your peak fertility period, you won't be able to take another test this cycle. It will continue to show the results for 2 days.
4. Is Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test the best ovulation kit?
Yes, it is. This Clear Blue Ovulation Kit will keep track of your unique hormone patterns. This feature makes this device stand out among all the others.