ProsDermatologist’s Choice for acne treatment.
Heals acne and pimples.
Fades away the acne scars.
ConsAvailable only at online stores.
Only for oily and acne-prone skin.
A little expensive for some.
High percentage of Benzoyl Peroxide.
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit Review: Ingredients
- Glycerin – Known for its moisturizing properties, Glycerin is the ingredient which plays a very important role in all the three products packed in the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit. It helps in reducing the acne as well.
- Benzyl Alcohol – Benzyl Alcohol is not actually an alcohol but it is an active ingredient in the cleanser and is a fast acting treatment cream. It helps in healing the acne and pimples and reduces the inflammation which is usually due to severe acne.
- Salicylic Acid – One of the most used ingredients in almost every skincare product related to acne is Salicylic Acid. It has healing properties which are essential for the skin especially if it is acne-prone or oily.
- Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Water – The hydrating Gel moisturizer present in Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit contains this ingredient. It helps in nourishing the skin and making it smooth and soft.
- Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%) – The formation of acne is usually due to sebum production and excess oil secretion. Benzoyl Peroxide is effective in decreasing the oil secretion. It has antibiotic properties which heal acne very fast and prevent pimples to reoccur.
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit Benefits
Benefits of Cleanser –
- Combats Acne – Daily cleanser which is included in Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit helps to combat acne and leaves a spotless and fair skin. Cleansing is very important and for that this cleanser is one of the best products in the market.
- Removes the impurities – The cleanser in this kit is very helpful to remove all the dirt and impurities which are present in our skin. The impurities are the reason for growing pimples & acne. The cleanser sucks out all the dirt and oil.
- Clears the clogged pores – Open pores are usually clogged with dirt, oil, and dust due to exposure. But, Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit has the very effective cleanser which helps in cleaning the open pores of our skin.
Benefits of Fast-Acting Acne Treatment –
- Clears breakouts – Fast-Acting Acne treatment cream which is present in this acne care kit is very helpful in clearing the breakouts. The cream is also very effective in reducing the inflammation when applied as a thin layer on the face.
- Prevents new pimples – Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit contains this treatment cream which helps in preventing the growth of new pimples. Pimples do not occur after the application of this acne treatment cream.
- Reduces the oiliness – The presence of this cream in Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is very helpful in reducing the oiliness of the skin. When skin will not be oily, it will be less acne and pimple prone.
Benefits of Hydrating Gel Moisturizer –
- Fights with dryness – The Hydrating Gel Moisturizer present in Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit fights with the dryness and flaky skin. It is usually applied in the night time to avoid dryness.
- Instant Glow – The hydrating gel is absolutely amazing as it provides an instant glow to the skin. It is applied in the night time. The gel also helps in reducing scars.
- Provides nourishment – Clean and Clear Advantage Control Kit has the hydrating gel which nourishes the skin deeply. The moisturizing agent in this gel helps in reducing the dry and flaky skin.
How to Use Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit
Acne Control Cleanser:
- Wash your face and take a small amount of cleanser and gently massage it all over the face.
- Keep doing the procedure for about 2 minutes avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Now pat dry the skin.
- The usage of cleanser per day must be increased as the days pass by. Do not apply three times a day when you use it for the first time.
- The dosage must be increased gradually and slowly.
Fast Acting Treatment:
- Before applying the fast-acting treatment cream, cleanse your face.
- Apply a thin and subtle layer of cream on the entire face giving more priority to the cheekbones and acne affected area.
- It can be applied once to three times in a day, depending on the dryness of your skin.
Hydrating Gel Moisturizer:
- Cleanse your face with wipes or wash it.
- Now after cleansing, apply the hydrating gel moisturizer on the entire face for instant glow and nourishment.
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit Side-Effects
- Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is only for external use and the creams are only for face application. Back acne must not be covered by using these products.
- The irritation in the skin is likely to be felt after applying fast acting treatment. It is advised to stop the medication then & there to avoid unforeseen circumstances.
- The exposure to sun after applying the cream may lead to redness. This redness is not common. It is a side effect.
- Application of any of the products of Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit may also lead to peeling of skin if applied on a sensitive skin.
- If irritation and redness in the skin are severe, it is better to consult a doctor/dermatologist.
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit help us in removing dark spots which are left behind due to pimples?
A: Yes. Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is helpful in reducing the dark spots as well. There are many people who have used the acne care kit and found that the dark spots no more exist. This is solely due to the presence of Benzoyl Peroxide in two of the products.
Q: How many times can we use this kit?
A: There is no specified number of times you can use this acne care kit. However, Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit must be used once in a day. The application or dosage of each product must be increased slowly and gradually after each day. Extra dosage may lead to a flaky and dry skin.
Q: Is it suitable to use on a dry skin?
A: No. Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is not at all designed for people who have dry skin. Only people who bear acne-prone and oily skin can use this acne care kit. It is to reduce the pimples and acne which occur due to the oiliness of the skin.
Q: Does Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit work on new pimples?
A: Not always. Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is suitable to use on acne which has already developed. But, whether the kit works on new pimples or not usually depends on the skin type you have.
Q: Are the ingredients present in Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit safe?
A: No. The ingredients which are present in Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit are not safe for the skin all the time. It may suit some skin types but may not suit many. Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid are chemical ingredients which sometimes may react with sensitive skin.