Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women is the powerful hair removal device that gifts you a skin you’d fall in love with. It removes the finest of hairs with ease and lets you flaunt your gorgeous skin for weeks altogether. Furthermore, it is an amazing epilator that will never let you down.
How is Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women
It is a reliable hair removal epilator that gets rid of all unwanted hair from your skin and makes it soft and velvety. You don’t have to wait for your hair to grow in order to wax them. This Braun Silk epilator gets hold of the shortest hair and uproots them to give you a clear and glowing skin.
How to Use Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women
Prep your skin before you epilate. The best way to do that is exfoliating it. This will clean your skin thoroughly and minimize the chances of ingrown hair. Plug in the adapter into the device and the socket. Now, switch the Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280.
The Smartlight automatically illuminates to reveal the hair on your skin. Choose the desired speed control for proper epilation.
After that, hold the device against your skin at a 90° angle and slowly glide it upwards against the direction of your hair growth. Stretch your skin so as to facilitate hair removal process and be as gentle with the appliance as possible.
Use the skin contact cap if you’re experienced with epilating. If not, you can use the massage roller cap. You can clean the unwanted hair from your bikini line, legs, arms and underarms with Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280.
Things to Take Care when Using Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women
- The epilation head must not be used without a cap.
- Do not share the epilator with anybody else. It might be unhygienic and unsafe for your skin.
- Do not let your children use or play with it.
- Make sure the Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 never comes in contact with water when turned on or plugged in. Even when you’re cleaning the head, detach it from the cord and switch it off first.
- Your eyebrows, eyelashes, clothes, wires etc must not come in contact with this epilator to reduce chances of injuries.
- Never use the appliance outdoors. It is strictly recommended for indoor use.
- If the power cord or the device is damaged, do not use it and get the unit replaced as soon as possible.
- Do not use it while you’re taking a bath or immerse the appliance in water.
- Never insert the adapter into an extension cord.
- Keep the device clean and store it in a safe and hygienic place.
- Use a gentle moisturizing cream after every epilation session.
Frequently Asked Questions on Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women
1. How to use the cooling gloves that come with Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women?
Cooling gloves are generally for people with sensitive skin and those who are epilating for the first time. Keep the gel pack in the freezer or deep freezer for at least 2 hours according to your preference. After that, insert the gel pack under the transparent layer of cooling gloves. Now, place it on the area for about 30 seconds minimum. After that, epilate that area with Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 immediately. Repeat the process until you’ve removed all the hair.
But, make sure you use the gel pack only with the gloves. Moreover, the skin must be dry while you’re epilating. Keep a clean towel with you for the purpose.
2. Is Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women washable?
Yes, the head of the epilator is washable. Before washing, unplug the device and detach the cap. This will ensure a thorough cleaning.
3. What is the best time to use the Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women?
Epilating in the evening is generally considered the best. This way, the little redness that appears on your skin fades away overnight. Moreover, if you’re using Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women for the first time, always switch to an evening session for the best results.
4. How to use the Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women with its shaver head?
Firstly, remove the epilation head of Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women and attach the shaver head. Switch to a higher speed setting and press the lock button after turning it on. Make sure that the trimmer is in close contact with your skin for the best results. Stretch your skin and guide the Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 in the opposite direction in which your hair grows. After that, you’ll notice how perfectly trimmed your hairs are!
5. How to let hair not grow quickly after you epilate using Braun Silk-epil 5 5-280 epilator for women?
Exfoliate your skin regularly by using massage sponges in order to to prevent your hair from growing back sooner than you want to.