Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips belong to one of the most accurate pregnancy test brands. These home pregnancy test strips faultlessly detect the presence of hCG in the urine of pregnant women. Moreover, these test strips carry a pregnancy test sensitivity of 25 mIU. So to say, these are certainly of the best pregnancy test kits available out there!
How are Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips?
If you want easy to use home pregnancy test brands, Blue Cross is what you need to look for. These pregnancy test strips are known to be 99% accurate with a pregnancy test sensitivity of 25 mIU. Hence, they can let you know whether you’ve conceived or not just after a week of your missed period. They’re safe, reliable and one of the best pregnancy test kits you can own. Also, they come in a pack of 10. Hence, you can use them for a long time to check your results.
How to Use Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips?
Follow these simple steps for the home pregnancy test with the Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips:
- Take a clean container and collect your first-morning urine in it for the best results.
- Place the test strip in the container. Make sure the arrow is facing downwards. Do not cross the MAX line.
- Let the strip sit in there for 3 seconds in order to get saturated completely.
- After that, remove it from the container and place it on a flat surface. After EXACTLY 5 minutes, check the readings.
If you notice two distinct lines, the result is positive and you’re pregnant. In case, you notice only one top line, the result is negative. If you notice no lines or only a bottom line, it indicates the result is invalid and you need to take the pregnancy test again.
How Do the Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. These pregnancy test strips react with the hCG, if present, in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test strips, the results will be positive.
The Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips are one of the best pregnancy test kits for this purpose. They’re very sensitive and hence, are accurate. Blue Cross has been one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands among the expecting mothers as they have looked after the needs of all the women impeccably.
Pregnancy Care – Anxiety Help & Reducing Stress During Pregnancy
Pregnant women often feel stressful owing to the changes their bodies go through. That isn’t good for their health and the little one inside them. Hence, women who have just entered the motherhood stage need to feel and be happy. For this purpose, the people around them and the pregnant ladies themselves must focus on reducing the stress during pregnancy.
To reduce stress during pregnancy and nurture the baby inside, mothers need to follow certain useful pregnancy tips. Watch here:
Things to Take Care when Using Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips
- Keep the Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips away from the reach of children.
- Take this home pregnancy test with a clean and clear container.
- You need to saturate the Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips in urine completely in order to get valid results.
- Check for the results exactly after 5 minutes.
- Do not use these Blue Cross pregnancy test strips after their expiration date.
- Remeber to confirm your results with a physician even after you get a positive result.
Frequently Asked Questions on Blue Cross Pregnancy Test Strips
Is Polar FT7 compatible with Android devices?
Yes, it is compatible with Android devices.
Do we have to use chest strap always to track heart rate?
Yes, you have to wear the chest strap to track your heart rate.
Can it be worn while swimming?
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor is waterproof up to 30 meters and hence, can be worn while swimming and showering.
Can it be used by a person wearing a pacemaker?
No, it cannot be used by a person wearing a pacemaker.
Can the battery of Polar FT7 be replaced?
It can be replaced very easily by the user itself. Only thing is you have to buy 2 lithium metal batteries which you may get from any local store.