Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager is a treat for your feet. This electric foot massager keeps chronic foot pain, toe or ankle pain & arthritis problems away from you. It is also the most recommended foot massager for plantar fasciitis. Be it reviving your body or getting rid of the aching feet, the Beurer foot massager does everything with the touch of one button. You don’t need to look elsewhere for the best foot massager as it’s here, right in front of you.
How is Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager?
The Beurer FM60 is the right choice when it comes to electric foot massagers. It brings the best features packed in one single equipment. You’ll find the goodness of Shiatsu foot massage, reflex foot massage therapy and heat function in it. It is designed in such a way that you can adjust its height and inclination angle according to your comfort and pleasure. Its 18 massage nodes know the exact points that will stimulate the positive effects on your body. It is indeed one of the best foot massagers.
How to Use Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager?
Plug the Beurer FM60 in. Sit comfortably and keep your shoes off your feet. Place your feet on the Beurer foot massager pad. Now, turn the electric foot massager on by pressing the power button with your toe. It will operate at a lower speed setting. In case you want to increase the speed and turn the heat function on, press the button for the second time.
It is this easy to use the Beurer foot massager. It is an amazing foot massager for plantar fasciitis, toe and ankle pain, arthritis and more. We would certainly call it one of the best foot massagers.
Shiatsu Foot Massage Therapy & Reflexology of Beurer FM60 is Relaxing
With the Shiatsu foot massage technique, the Beurer foot massager loosens the tired and aching muscles and its benefits go deep into the tissues. On the other hand, the reflexology technique of Beurer FM60 works on the reflex points in your feet and thereby, positively affects your entire body. It boosts the blood flow in your body and keeps stress away. Hence, bring home this electric foot massager soon and reap its benefits.
Adjustable Height & Inclination Angle of Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager
Now, you don’t have to worry about laying back and relaxing while using the Beurer foot massager. It comes with adjustable height and inclination angle feature. With the help of this, you can incline it according to your choice and choose the height you’re most comfortable in. With such an amazing feature, it certainly deserves to be one of the best foot massagers.
Benefits of Foot Massage Therapy With Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager
We can sum up certain benefits of Shiatsu foot massage therapy:
- This foot massage at home improves blood flow in your body.
- With the Beurer foot massager, there will be a significant reduction in headaches.
- You will notice a reduction in blood pressure when this Shiatsu foot massager presses the accurate points on your foot.
- It significantly reduces depression and anxiety as well.
- Deals with chronic nerve pain, arthritis, toe or ankle pain easily.
- You can use the Beurer foot massager for plantar fasciitis as well.
For all these therapeutic benefits, Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager rightly deserves to be called the best foot massager.
Well, do you know you can bring home the therapeutic benefits of body massage as well? You can invest in the amazing massage chairs which focus on your entire body rejuvenation. RELAXONCHAIR MK-II Plus is one of the best massage chairs you can purchase.
Things to Take Care when Using Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager
- You can use the Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager for 15 minutes every day. A foot massage therapy for any longer is not recommended.
- If you’re new to the foot massage at home with the electric foot massager, always choose a lower intensity setting. You can gradually increase it.
- Do not leave the Beurer foot massager unattended to, when it’s plugged in.
- It is an electric foot massager. Hence, keep it away from water & all other kinds of liquids.
- This appliance isn’t for use by children below 8 years. Keep a check when you’re using it around them and pets.
- People who have a pacemaker installed, serious health disorders, are ill or women who are pregnant must consult a physician before using the Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager.
- Keep the Beurer foot massager away from loose clothing, long hair and jewellery.
- Do not use the Beurer FM60 near heated surfaces.
- If the cords are damaged, do not use it.
- Do not use the electric foot massager outdoors.
- It is undoubtedly the best foot massager. However, you need to take care to not block its air openings for proper performance.
Frequently Asked Questions on Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager
1. How many massaging heads are present on the Beurer foot massager?
There are 18 massaging nodes present on this electric foot massager. They focus on the points in your feet which will give you the maximum relaxation.
2. What shoe size can easily fit into the massaging bed of this electric foot massager?
A shoe size of 44 cms can easily use the Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager.
3. Does the Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager come with toe-touch control?
Yes, it does. It is extremely convenient to use the electric foot massager owing to the one-touch operation.
4. Is this equipment a suitable foot massager for plantar fasciitis?
Indeed. You can use it to ease the pain and get relief from it. Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager is one of the best foot massagers for the purpose.