ProsRemoves dead skin cells.
Detoxifies the skin.
Fights with acne.
Presence of natural & organic ingredients.
ConsIrritation and itchiness may cover the face.
Redness may emerge post aplication.
May worsen acne and scars.
Not suitable for extra dry skin.
Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask Ingredients
- Jojoba Oil – One of the most effective ingredients of Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is Jojoba oil. The oil is a miracle for those who have dry skin. It works amazingly for acne scars as well. The oil helps in fading marks.
- Shea Butter – One of the richest sources of nourishment and moisturization is Shea Butter. It is enriched in Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask to provide moisturization to the skin. It nourishes the skin deeply and makes it smooth and instantly soft.
- Aloe leaf Juice – Aloe Vera is itself a medicine to many problems of hair, skin, and health. It works wonders for the skin as it reduces scars and marks. It is also helpful to deal with many skin eruptions like itchiness, redness etc.
- Vegetable Glycerin – Vegetable glycerin is an innate moisturizer or healer of the skin. It is used in almost all the beauty products to make them work even better. It is a derivative of plant seed oils like coconut and palm.
- Kaolin – An amazing ingredient for sensitive skin and curing acne is Kaolin. It is very effective for healing acne and helps in detoxification the skin. Kaolin changes the oily skin to normal so that fewer pimples emerge on the skin.
- Mineral Dead Sea Mud – A mineral rich content which stimulates gentle exfoliation in the skin is Dead Sea Mud. It is in plenty in Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask for removing blackheads and acne. It also helps in tightening of pores.
- Sunflower Oil – To deal with skin eruptions, sunflower oil is enriched in Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask. It helps in fighting with dead skin cells, acne and sun damage. The anti-inflammatory properties help in dealing with skin problems.
- Vitamin E – An important ingredient of Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is Vitamin E oil. The presence of vitamin E makes a huge difference in the results of this face mask. It helps in reducing acne scars and marks and consequently provides ultimate nourishment to the skin.
Benefits of Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Detoxifies the skin – Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is a great face mask for pore cleanser and it helps a lot in detoxifying the skin. It eliminates all the dirt, impurities and toxins from the skin making it feel fresh and healthy.
- Reduces acne – The facial mask is one of the professional spa treatment which helps in reducing acne and acne scars to a great extent. The enrichment of Dead Sea mud in Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask helps in unclogging the pores and hence making it oil and dirt free.
- Eliminates stubborn blackheads – The presence of minerals like sodium, magnesium, bromide, and calcium are very helpful in eliminating the stubborn blackheads. Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask treats, cleanses and detoxifies the skin very well.
- Instant moisturization – People who deal with dryness and flaky skin, Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is a miracle for them. The face mask is very effective on the dry and sensitive skin as it provides instant moisturization to the skin and nourishes it to the core.
- Improves circulation – Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask helps in stimulating the blood circulation in the skin. The immediate flow of blood makes the skin healthier and tighter. It also helps in preventing wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
- Enriched with natural and organic ingredients – The presence of ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, Mineral Dead Sea mud and Vitamin E concludes that the mask is enriched with natural ingredients. The realness of this mask is justified through its ingredients.
- Removes dead skin cells – The face mask is beneficial for times when layers of dead skin cells pile up on the skin. Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask cleanses the skin deeply removing all the impurities and dirt and making the skin look radiant and glowing.
- Exfoliation properties – The removal of this face mask from the skin helps in exfoliating the skin. A very mild and gentle exfoliation takes place which helps in removing all the dead skin cells and layers of the skin. A new, healthy and glowing skin is formed after exfoliation.
How to Use Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Cleanse the face gently and let it dry.
- Now, pour Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask in a bowl to make the application process easier.
- Use a brush applicator or your fingers to apply it evenly all over the face. A medium layer must be applied to the face. The layer must not be ultimately thin or thick.
- Let it dry out. The paste dries out in usually 15-20 minutes on a normal skin.
- To make sure if the paste is completely dried out, you will feel a tightening sensation and dryness on the face. This makes it clear that the paste is dry. Now remove it gently.
- Clean the skin using lukewarm water or cold water.
- Apply a moisturizer or serum as per the need.
Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask Side Effects
- It may worsen the acne and may lead to breakouts if applied on the extremely acne-prone skin.
- The face mask is not suitable for every skin type as some people may be allergic to the ingredients
- The face mask is not good for extra dry skin. It can lead to flakiness.
- The growth of pimples may increase after the application of this face mask.
Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this face mask help in reducing acne and pimples from the face?
A: Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is enriched with natural ingredients like Dead Sea mud, jojoba oil and shea butter which are extremely helpful for removing acne. The company promises the same. However, the fact is still not clear regarding if it treats pimples or not.
Q: Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask promises to eliminate blackheads. Does it work well towards it?
A: People who try the face mask for the first or second time observe a change in their skin. Blackheads are eliminated to a great extent. However, Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is not very helpful to eliminate the blackheads completely. It sometimes depends on the skin types as well.
Q: Does this face mask work on dry skin?
A: yes, it does. Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask is good for dry skin as well but only when you don’t feel extra dryness and flakiness. If dryness is felt post application, then a serum or moisturizer must be applied to nourish the skin deeply. People who have extra dry skin must not try this face mask at all.
Q: How much time should we keep this mask on the face?
A: A thin layer of Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask should be applied on the face. The drying timings depend on the type of skin you pursue. But, it must be kept for at least 15 minutes so that it dries out completely. A dryness and stretchiness will be felt on the skin which signifies that the mask must now be washed completely.
Q: Does Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask help in removing scars and prevents aging?
A: No. The face mask is a good one to provide nourishment to the skin. However, when it comes to acne scars it is not that effective as it should be. But, the face mask prevents premature aging which is very good. Scars and marks are something which this mask does not target on.