A smart Alexa speaker with a built-in hub to turn your dwelling into an Alexa Smart Home! That’s exactly what Amazon Echo Plus is. This device is synonymous with brilliance and hence, is a perfect addition to any home. If you own this Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker, your life at home will be something more than extraordinary.
You can buy Amazon Echo Plus with an Alexa compatible device:
Buy Amazon Echo Plus with the Alexa compatible device:
The Amazon Echo And Amazon Alexa Family
|Model||Echo Plus||Echo 2nd Generation||Echo Dot 2nd Generation||Echo Spot Black||Echo Show Black||Amazon Alexa Tap||Echo Look|
|Overview||Effective Smart Home Control||Rich Quality Music||Alexa App controls all the rooms||Compact Echo with a Screen||Good visuals and Sound Quality||Portable Alexa Voice Service Speaker||Makes You fall in Love with Your Look|
| Woofer: 2.5″
|0.6″||1.4″||2″ Dual Speakers||
|Dolby-Powered Dual Speakers||–||–||–|
|Play Amazon Video & More||–||–||–||–||–|
|Controls Smart Home Devices|
|Simple Setup With Compatible Devices||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Wi-Fi Music Streaming||–|
|3.5mm Cable Line-Out or Bluetooth||Bluetooth||–|
|Free Audio Calls to US, Canada & Mexico||–||–|
|Device Size & Weight||
9.2 x 3.3 x 3.3 Inches, 33.6 oz
|5.8 x 3.4 x 3.4 Inches, 29 oz||1.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 Inches, 5.7 oz||4.1 x 3.8 x 3.6 Inches, 14.8 oz||7.4 x 7.4 x 3.5 Inches, 41 oz||6.3 x 2.6 x 2.6 Inches, 16.6 oz||6.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 Inches|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
How is Amazon Echo Plus?
The only Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker with a built-in smart home hub! Yes, that’s the X-factor of Amazon Echo Plus. It presents a reliable, convenient and sophisticated way of living. Be it playing music, controlling your Alexa Smart Home, having knowledge of news, weather & traffic or making calls, all are just one command away.
How to Use Amazon Echo Plus?
Plug your Alexa speaker in with an appropriate power socket. Choose a safe, heat-resistant location for the Echo device. Now, connect it to the internet and complete the setup on Alexa App. After that, your Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker is ready to do anything under your command. 😉
Control your Alexa Smart Home with Amazon Echo Plus’ Built-In Hub
Be it switches, plugs, door locks or lights & more, this Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker connects to the smart devices and controls them effortlessly. And, the best part is setting up these Alexa compatible devices is as easy as a breeze. All because of the built-in smart home hub of Amazon Echo Plus. ZigBee devices and others from Philips Hue, GE etc. are compatible with this Alexa speaker.
Amazon Echo Plus features Improved Sound Quality with the Amazing Dolby-Powered Speakers
This Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker is a blessing in disguise for all music lovers. The deep-bass, room-filling sound it provides is enough to fill music lovers’ hearts with happiness. Just ask Alexa to play a specific song, or name an artist or genre, it will do the needful in seconds. Moreover, you can play the same song in the entire house or different in different rooms by connecting it to other Amazon Echo devices. 😀
With Noise-Cancellation, Amazon Echo Plus is All Ears to You even in Noisy Environments
This Alexa speaker is equipped with amazing seven microphones which have a beam-forming system. Due to this, the Echo device can hear you from afar. Also, the noise-cancellation feature makes Amazon Echo Plus quite efficient. Because of this feature, no matter what kind of environment you’re in, it will listen and recognize your voice seamlessly.
Enjoy Hands-Free Calling & Messaging with Amazon Echo Plus
Without having to search for the contact on your phone, place calls or send messages directly to your loved ones with this help of this Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker. Also, you can use it as an intercom system to announce anything to anyone in any room of your house with the help of other Echo devices. Simply amazing! Isn’t it? 🙂
Things to Take Care when Using Amazon Echo Plus
- Install the Amazon Echo Plus in a dry location away from water and humidity. You shouldn’t spill water on it. In case, it ever gets wet, unplug the Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker immediately. Wait for it to dry out completely. You can use a soft cloth for the purpose. Plug it in again only after it’s completely dehumidified.
- Be careful when it’s near any food or so. Do not spill on it.
- Do not use a hairdryer, microwave oven or any external heat source to dry the Alexa Speaker.
- The Echo device contains small accessories which can cause choking hazards in children, if not kept away from them.
- Do not keep the Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker plugged in or use it when there’s a thunder or lightning storm outside.
- If you keep other electrical appliances near the Alexa speaker, they might hinder each other’s performances. Keep distance between them.
- Do not install the Amazon Echo Plus in locations where there is extreme heat or cold.
Frequently Asked Questions on Amazon Echo Plus
1. What are the Alexa compatible devices that can be connected to Amazon Echo Plus?
This Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker has a built-in smart home hub loaded in it. It can easily connect to certain smart devices to build your abode into an Alexa Smart Home. It can connect to ZigBee home devices and also the ones belonging to Philips, Yale, GE etc.
2. Can you check the status of traffic with this Alexa Speaker?
Absolutely! Just ask Alexa how’s the traffic and it will let you know in few seconds.
3. Is it possible to listen to radio stations on this Alexa Amazon Echo Speaker?
Of course! Ask Alexa to tune in to your favourite radio station and enjoy listening to the radio.
4. Does Amazon Echo Plus run on battery or is it corded?
No, it comes with a power cord which you have to plug in to make it work.
5. Can this Alexa Speaker be connected to mobile via Bluetooth?
Indeed. If you visit the Bluetooth settings on your phone, you’ll notice the option of connecting to the Amazon Echo Plus.