To know whether you’re expecting or not has become way easier these days as you can conduct a pregnancy test at home. AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips are one of those urine pregnancy tests that can let you confirm whether you’ve conceived or not in 3 simple steps. Hence, you can use these for a home pregnancy test and welcome the new stage of your life.
How are AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips?
AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips are the easy and affordable way to conduct a pregnancy test at home. They bring no hassles along with them and require you to follow a few simple steps to get accurate home pregnancy test results. You get 25 of these amazing urine pregnancy test strips and hence, you can keep testing and watch the progression every single day. These test strips also carry a 25 mIU pregnancy test sensitivity which makes them perfect for early detection.
If you’re looking for affordable ways to confirm your pregnancy, AccuMed is certainly a right choice. These are undoubtedly one of the best pregnancy test kits out there.
How to Use AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips?
Follow these simple steps for the home pregnancy test with the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips:
- Take a clean cup or container and collect your urine in it. For the best results, use your first-morning urine.
- Dip the test strip in the urine and let it sit for 3 seconds. Once it gets completely saturated, remove it from the container.
- Now, keep it on a flat surface and wait for the pregnancy test results.
- Exactly after 5 minutes, check your results.
If you notice two distinct lines, the result is positive and you’re pregnant. In case, you notice only one top line, the result is negative. If you notice no lines or only a bottom line, it indicates the result is invalid and you need to take the pregnancy test at home again.
How Do the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips Work?
When a woman is pregnant, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is released into her urine. These urine pregnancy test strips react with the hCG, if present, in your urine, signifying whether you’re expecting or not. If there is no hCG in your urine, the test results will be negative. On the other hand, if hCG is detected by the test strips, the pregnancy test results will be positive.
The AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips are also one of the best pregnancy test kits for early pregnancy tests at home. They’re sensitive and accurate. AccuMed has been one of the most trustworthy pregnancy test brands among the expecting mothers as they have impeccably looked after the needs of all the women.
Pregnancy Skin Care – Pregnancy Safe Skin Care Routine – Choose Natural Skin Care during Pregnancy
Did the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips and the blood hCG tests confirm that you’re going to be a mommy soon? Well, then ladies, you must gear up for all the bodily and hormonal changes you’re going to go through. You need to choose the safe and healthy way in order to keep yourself and your baby glowing & fit as ever. And, skin care is a must. Follow a natural skin care during pregnancy for the best results.
We have brought you some useful tips for pregnancy skin care. You can add them to your pregnancy safe skin care routine! Watch here:
Things to Take Care when Using AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips
- Confirm your results with a medical professional even after your pregnancy test results are positive.
- You can use these home pregnancy test strips for an early pregnancy test at home but it is recommended to wait at least 1 week after your missed period.
- Store the pregnancy test strips in a cool and dry place. Do not reuse them.
- Keep the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips away from the reach of children.
- Make sure you check the expiration date of each urine pregnancy test strip before using them.
- Use a clean cup or container to collect your urine. Contaminated one might lead to inaccurate results even if you use the best pregnancy test kit.
Frequently Asked Questions on AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips
1. Are the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Results FDA approved?
Yes, these urine pregnancy tests do have the backing of the FDA.
2. When to take the pregnancy test at home?
It is recommended to take a home pregnancy test after 1 week of your missed period in order to get accurate results. However, First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test and Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test are the digital ways to find out whether you're expecting or not even before your due period date.
3. Do you need to insert the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strip in the container containing urine for 5 minutes?
No, you need to dip it in urine for 3 seconds and then lay it on a flat surface for 5 minutes. This way you will get accurate results. It is the best pregnancy test kit anyway. Hence, your results will be clear and exact.
4. What level of hCG can be detected by the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips?
These urine pregnancy tests can detect hCG as low as 25 mIU making them perfect for early detection pregnancy test at home.